Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Commander
# 451
11-15-2013, 10:15 AM
I sent Borticus another PM... let's see if he replies.
---------------------------------------------------
Sadly, I will NOT become a lifetime member due to PWE's absolutely horrid "customer service." If PWE corrects this, then I will reassess.
Captain
# 452
11-16-2013, 11:18 AM
Returning this thread to page 1!
Awaiting response.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/085/4/5/45d391ccc1d23d63eb7cb9816f7fc1cb-d5zeauv.png
Captain
# 453
11-17-2013, 08:53 PM
I'm gonna start sounding like a broken record at this rate...
Any word yet?
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/085/4/5/45d391ccc1d23d63eb7cb9816f7fc1cb-d5zeauv.png
Career Officer
# 454
11-18-2013, 01:55 AM
oh look! another test with a maco style project on another character and it got sucked up by a black hole!! >.>
Captain
# 455
11-20-2013, 02:21 AM
Bump...uh bump....uh bump it up till it's fixed.

If you have come to the forums to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of the Romulan Tal'Shiar fleet
Commander
# 456
11-20-2013, 10:58 AM
What is it with PWE refusing to respond?
---------------------------------------------------
Sadly, I will NOT become a lifetime member due to PWE's absolutely horrid "customer service." If PWE corrects this, then I will reassess.
Rihannsu
# 457
11-20-2013, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadmbambam View Post
What is it with PWE refusing to respond?
I shouldn't think PWE is going to respond, but Crpytic has, a couple times in this thread. Most recently here:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=370

The way I understand it, this thread has become too long/ponderous and includes a lot of filler, non-constructive posts, conflicting, and/or outdated information. The Devs aren't going to spend their time sorting through it all. I expect we'll get more results if someone were to start a new thread with a "clean-cut list of what is wrong" (with examples described in the post I link above) in the OP.

It's something I'd like to do, something along the lines of my Tailor thread (click the picture in my signature), but more specifically about issues with the STF Costumes. Unfortunately, I've been too busy to get to it.

I'd put reference in the OP to this thread for historical reasons, would post a link in this thread forwarding to the new, and I would even go so far as to ask the Mods to close this thread... That's just me. If no one else does it, when I find the time, I will.

Edit to add: If in the new thread people wanted to add their own issues, it would be best if done as requested by the Devs here:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=15

Excample:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=14

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.

Last edited by lordhavelock; 11-20-2013 at 11:42 AM.
Captain
# 458
11-21-2013, 09:51 AM
Well until someone can have this issue stickyd it will continue to need a bump up or it will become buried. Also I started a new thread in the hopes to clean up the mess, but it too is becoming quickly buried.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=926201

If you have come to the forums to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of the Romulan Tal'Shiar fleet
Career Officer
# 459
11-23-2013, 03:53 PM
BIG BUMP....come on we're walking around with headless captains and no clothes!! Not that i mind no clothes it's actually more comfortable than tight battle suits... oO

Last edited by apocalypse2001; 11-25-2013 at 02:35 PM. Reason: spelling
Captain
# 460
11-25-2013, 06:58 AM
I think about the only thing you got right was "the developers aren't going to spend their time"....

It should be closed when they deal with the situation.

And no, giving it a silent veto and hoping people will let them off the hook and "forget" the no. 1 one bug in the game is not dealing with it.

Because that's been their position from day 1. First 3 months was okay let's not respond and see if it does go away.
Then another 3 months saying the bug didn't exist.

Then back to saying nothing.

The silent veto is a contempt of the players and bumping this here thread is a response to that.

Because everything aside, season 7 was launched exclusively on the idea that you would "save 60 % time in getting your ground sets"

You might not remember all the discussions about letting people buy their ground sets, or have people regrind the whole thing so people who don't play ground could get them without earning them, killing stf and introducing reputation.

Which boiled down to season 7 was a horrible idea WITH easy access to the ground sets.
Here we are with NO access to them.

How do I rightfully describe it I can't but I hope you understand the scope of it all.

All I can tell you is, it was all tied into the premise to "save 60 % time in getting your ground sets"

I just want to ask how much time would you say we saved by now ?

The irony of it all being the only way to fix it is to roll season 7 back.

As someone who was oppose to reputation grinding and killing stf from day 1 I find it hilarious and after they now wasted over a year doing nothing, I'd say the polite version of what people really want to tell them, in this here thread is just karma and justice and all that.

It's been over 370 days of a bad idea that no one is willing to put their name on.
What would be fair compensation for a year's worth of your time ?

All we ask for is having this here thread right up there where they can't silent veto it out and every morning they get out of bed and go to work they look at the counter and it's now 371, 372 etc.

So should the thread come down of course not what a crazy idea.