Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 731
04-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler2 View Post
Discard option no go on my attempt either with standard MACO gear, mk XII.
Accolade is still locked for me as of today's Tribble patch.
Affected Accolade: M.A.C.O. Elite Commander
Requirements met, but still not unlocked.
Tribble Character: Roll@rattler20200
My tribble transfer went the same as above. My broken accolade related to having all the optionals was fixed. But the M.A.C.O. Elite Commander accolade remained broken for me. Still this is one step closer then I was so far.
Starfleet Veteran
# 732
04-07-2014, 09:07 AM
Lelyh@Spook333
Sixteen@Spook333

Both unlocked the MACO armor MKXII and then did costume project.
Captain
# 733
04-08-2014, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
Here is my tier 5 Romulan girl with Omega harvester armor (The optionals done one)

Species : Romulan
Class: tactical
Allegiance : Rom-Fed
Unlock : Omega Style 2, 3
Missing Piece(s) : Both Omega Harvester Thigh armors :Hips attach left and Hips attach right, even the slots of these are missing!
Tried recycling and then retrieving them.

Leg parts are still missing :
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/140408/screen...toltes.hu_.jpg

I am very NOT happy about the state of missing leg plating!
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Career Officer
# 734
04-09-2014, 06:47 AM
Hi, just logged in to tribble and I would like to report that the SHADOW OPERATIVE accolade auto completed for my char thus all the Harvester options are now available to choose from.

Thank You. Sorted.
Ensign
# 735
04-09-2014, 08:10 AM
Latest Tribble patch worked for me too, Omega Force Shadow Operative and MACO Elite Commander are now completed. Also, I was able to claim that MACO Style 4 costume that was stuck in my projects and the new costumes are now available.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 736
04-09-2014, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaalbar View Post
Latest Tribble patch worked for me too, Omega Force Shadow Operative and MACO Elite Commander are now completed. Also, I was able to claim that MACO Style 4 costume that was stuck in my projects and the new costumes are now available.
Huzzah!

If the latest Tribble patch is NOT working for anyone, please let me know which Accolades are still missing/incomplete.

Not Costumes - that's a separate issue!
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Captain
# 737
04-09-2014, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Huzzah!

If the latest Tribble patch is NOT working for anyone, please let me know which Accolades are still missing/incomplete.

I'll throw you one so it can hopefully finally get fixed. The Gamma Orionis sector defense accolades don't progress, because, unlike all the other sector defense ones, you still have it tied to the old missions. Please, please, fix it.
Commander
# 738
04-09-2014, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Huzzah!

I had the costume issue not the accolade issue on my female Orion B'ves part. I sold my set on the recycle tab in the inventory and reclaimed it and the missing part became available. In case it matters I had already done the all the costume projects and when the I first logged in one accolade Im not sure which refreshed but that alone wasn't enough to make the part available.
Empire Veteran
# 739
04-09-2014, 02:28 PM
I am still missing the qov helemt. You know the items I put in a bug report over a year. That still not fix. Guess It never getting fixed.

I know got all the accolated. I could care less about the accolated.

I want the custom unlocks I Unlock a year go that STILL DO NOT HAVE BECAUSE YOU GUYS CAN NOT FIX A BUG!

I mean really it been over a year. AND STILL NOT FIX ON tribble.

SO I GUESS WE GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER YEAR BEFORE ANOTHER ATTEMPT IS MADE. SO MUCH FOR THE NEW FOCUS ON BUG FIXING.
Captain
# 740
04-09-2014, 02:55 PM
All accolades and matching costumes fixed on both a klingon orion and federation vulcan for me.

Very nice and thanks a lot for doing this for us it means a lot.