Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 761
04-17-2014, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khamseenair View Post
He did say they were only fixing the accolades at this point in time. The people who got their missing uniform parts by recycling only managed to do so because their parts were missing due to broken accolades. There are still a lot of actual missing costume pieces across different species which so far hasn't even started being addressed.

For example, my Reman male can't make use of the MACO helmet.
Hope they could fix that part too, not just the accolades.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Career Officer
# 762
04-17-2014, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
Hope they could fix that part too, not just the accolades.
Me too. I have a few officers affected by tailor issues, not even just the Omega/Maco outfits but just standard items missing or lacking colour options etc. Someone from that department really needs to become more active on the forums so they can get first hand information about what's missing.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Ensign
# 763
04-20-2014, 01:39 PM
Has there been any accolade update planned for the upcomming patch? Season 9 is getting close and mine are still unresolved.
Captain
# 764
04-21-2014, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vroup View Post
Has there been any accolade update planned for the upcomming patch? Season 9 is getting close and mine are still unresolved.
Actually, I believe they are rolling out a fix for the S7 Accolade Bug tomorrow with S9. Got my Accolade that had been in Limbo since S7 unlocked on Tribble on the one affected character, which unlocked my Accolade MACO costume, AND got the coveted Be'ves chest piece on my KDF. So I'd say they nailed it and are just polishing it up for tomorrow.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/144/0/2/sto_sig_character_by_rattler20200-d7jlk1h.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voth Guy
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Career Officer
# 765 Omega/MACO Accolades
04-21-2014, 11:38 AM
I have posted a thread about this issue and it seems the it wasn't picked up so perhaps posting here will help get the word out....

I personally met up with EQAH on Tribble a few weeks back. I got on with my toon having the issue with the accolades being stuck. I assume the issue relates back to having gotten my MACO and Omega sets prior to the launch of the reputation system.

So EQAH began to look around my account and characters and we began tweeting back and forth over several days. He correctly identified that there was, in fact, a problem. I was ecstatic. After exhaustive efforts, countless bug reports, years of reporting going back to 2012....

I am happy to report that EQAH forwarded my character to the programmers who looked into, found the pesky bug, and squashed the living juice out of it.

Yes kids, this accolade bug has been fixed and will go live tomorrow. I personally logged on to tribble and tested it. Then re-copied another character to tribble and tested it again...I did this 4 times...and it worked perfectly each time. I then had 3 friends from different markets (east coast, Europe and another west coast player like myself) go on and test it. It worked perfectly for them as well.
Career Officer
# 766
04-22-2014, 10:29 AM
Finally this is fixed

Thank You

STO Member since August 2008
Career Officer
# 767
04-22-2014, 01:29 PM
I am happy to also confirm that I now have my Be'Ves option in the tailor for both of my KDf female characters. One of them was made before S7 and was mid-way finished when the reputation system hit and the other one I made after S7.

Be advised that I had to do my earlier trick of clicking "Discard" on my Mk XII KHG gear and then going to Replicator then Retrieve each of the gear pieces back to my inventory. This gave me the accolade and then unlocked the tailor option.

Oddly enough, I had to do the same procedure on my Fed character for her MACO gear since I was getting errors when trying to edit my MACO outfit. Doing the discard/retrieve worked.
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Empire Veteran
# 768
04-22-2014, 02:22 PM
over a year ago I put in bug report for missing qov helemt. According to the patch notes it fix. Well it not.

Just like I said after we told to test on tribble. Guess I Still waiting for you folks to get off your ass and fix this bug.

Guess time to stop playing this bug infest game and play more GW2.
Ensign
# 769
04-22-2014, 02:30 PM
Wow...finally. Ever since the reputation system revamp was implemented. At last, my accolades are resolved - they resolved my tailor issues in turn. I've been too angry and frustrated in the past to offer a thank you, but now I'll be drawing my creditcard for purchases once more.

Keep up the good work.
Rihannsu
# 770
04-22-2014, 11:13 PM
Thank you Cryptic and Season 9.

When I logged in with my Orion a couple of accolades completed (sorry, I didn't get which popped-up). And when I went to he Tailor my Hos pieces were now available. I then performed Altechachan's "recycle fix", and that unlocked my Be'Ves "Cleavage Window" pieces.

I now have all my missing KDF costume pieces. Thanks!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.