Captain
# 111
04-25-2013, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celavazmy View Post
i didnt read all of the posts and if its already mentioned, sry ^^
if i understand it correctly, with the completion of the rep project you'll also complete the crystal catastrophe and i believe thats the accolade?
I believe the Crystal Catastrophe reward is just to inform the game that after the project completes, then give the project that gives 100 Fleet Marks and 480 dilithium for 1 crystal shard and remove the current project. Completed that project, but received the accolade and trophy already on both characters so don't know for sure that completing the project doesn't gives the trophy.
Ensign
I placed first place in the CE event like 5 times and im in a cruiser its all in your weapon swap outs and energy weapons isnt the key the key is kinetic damage eg Torpedoes
Ensign
# 113 Trophey?
04-25-2013, 12:57 AM
I came in first place 5 times got the accolade but have no trophy that i can tell
Captain
# 114
04-25-2013, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbase2012 View Post
I came in first place 5 times got the accolade but have no trophy that i can tell
If you have the trophy, then you have to go to the Mess Hall, setup trophies, click floor trophy, then Fleet Actions. It doesn't move, has a crystalline music playing, and is probably the biggest trophy there is.
Captain
# 115
04-25-2013, 08:18 AM
I have received accolade 1st place on my engineer flying an Oddy, sure its all the way decked out BUT as flaw in weapons they are all anti-borg so it can be done, diligence and skill my man you will get 1st
Lt. Commander
# 116
04-25-2013, 10:10 AM
"If you have the trophy, then you have to go to the Mess Hall, setup trophies, click floor trophy, then Fleet Actions. It doesn't move, has a crystalline music playing, and is probably the biggest trophy there is."

Yup, the trophy is huge . . . got it using my Tac Oddy.
Ensign
# 117
04-25-2013, 10:50 AM
I'm flying a Fleet Star Cruiser and it's a heal boat. I've gotten first place every time I do CE with it. It's really not that difficult to do.
Career Officer
# 118
04-25-2013, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by architect13 View Post
"If you have the trophy, then you have to go to the Mess Hall, setup trophies, click floor trophy, then Fleet Actions. It doesn't move, has a crystalline music playing, and is probably the biggest trophy there is."

Yup, the trophy is huge . . . got it using my Tac Oddy.
How do I set-up trophies?

Yes, I got a first place for CE while in a Galaxy-X... so, it should be achieveable by someone flying just about anything since the Gal-X does a little bit of everything, but is not really good at anything.
Captain
# 119
04-25-2013, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillee View Post
How do I set-up trophies?

Yes, I got a first place for CE while in a Galaxy-X... so, it should be achieveable by someone flying just about anything since the Gal-X does a little bit of everything, but is not really good at anything.
Just follow the instructions you quoted. It's a button you'll see on your screen when you're near the trophy area.

And I just got 1st in my Galaxy-R, using 6 Tetryon Beam Arrays and 2 Chroniton Torpedoes, with the Aegis set.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----