Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Commander
I have proudly earned lots of fleet creds, and i'm looking into getting a Purple Romulan Bridge Officer especially for my B'el. My trouble is, do i just get one engineering to enhance my cloak further, or do i need to be fully kitted out with romulan bridge officers for the ability to stack?
Captain
# 2
05-05-2013, 05:47 PM
The trait isn't supposed to stack Cloak benefits... Though, last I heard it still does, regardless. I'd get one if you're worried about it getting fixed, or go all out if you don't.
Commander
# 3
05-06-2013, 01:13 AM
Well this is exactly what I have heard as well, so i'm not sure. Also, I was wondering, does the cloak abilities vary in 'strength dependant on whether its a common romluan boff, or whether its more ideal to get a purple romulan Boff? If the cloaking ablilities remain the same, then Its probably best for me to get a series of white and blue romulan Boffs.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-06-2013, 05:54 AM
You do know you can right click on the Romulan Boffs while they're still in the console (ie. before you've bought them) to get an answer to the question of "how good are they?" ... right?

Try using Get Info ...
Captain
# 5
05-06-2013, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnturning View Post
You do know you can right click on the Romulan Boffs while they're still in the console (ie. before you've bought them) to get an answer to the question of "how good are they?" ... right?

Try using Get Info ...
His question was if they stack and that info is not found in the game.

Just like doffs not stacking.. you don't find out until you've bought the 2nd doff and try to put it on active space duty. Only then do you get the warning that only 1 doff of that type is allowed.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Commander
# 6
05-06-2013, 06:53 AM
I Fear that I have moved no closer to any more knowledge regarding these Boffs. I appreciate that you can right click for more info, but this still doesnt give me information which I require, like for example:

a) Does a white/blue Romulan Boff have the same efficiency with its cloaking traits as a purple Romulan Boff?
b) Does the Boff's stack their Cloaking traits, or will one Romulan Boff provide the same as say two or three?
C) Is the tac Romulan Boff useful to have as well, as i currently run with a tac jem'hadar Boff for the torp skills.

I hope this has clarified the area which are a little unclear to me.

Yes I am building my B'rel specifically to troll the feds in Ker'rat, so any help would be appreciated! :p
Commander
# 7
05-07-2013, 01:00 AM
Last night I bought a purple sci Boff for my B'rel, and what difference did it make to my cloaking abilities? bugger all! I have a feeling that the best ones to pick up would actually be the tac boffs instead....