Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Captain
# 21
05-03-2013, 06:15 PM
Look, its a simple thing:

B'rel is good only for torpedo boating and as a kick-ass science ship. Its enhanced cloak dictates this to be the ONLY viable builds for this bird of prey.

Hoh'sus is your bread and butter bird of prey with the added benefit of an extra tactical console. This ship is good for the standard cookie cutter builds: The pure cannon build and the dual beam+2 torpedo+1 dual heavy cannon (decloak+atk omega 3+tractor beam 1 + beam overload 3+high yield torp 1&2 +cannon rapid fire 1 under 3km range).

Fleet Ning'tao is the multi-build bird of prey. Its extra lt cmdr console more than compensates for not having the hoh'sus' 4th tac slot as you can concoct a very deadly mix of abilities to toss at a target all at once. The damage bonuses there are much higher than a 4th tactical console.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Captain
# 22
05-06-2013, 08:44 AM
The Hoh'sus is as ugly as sin. Whoever thought of designing massive spindly wings must have been sniffing glue at the time.

The Norgh is your good all rounder.

The B'rel is your epic Troll Ship. Anyone who claims that these are no good has never owned one. Yes you have low hull hit points, but lets face it. If you were flying a Hoh'sus or a norgh, and you were being pummeled by enemy fire, It doesnt really make much difference. With the Buff cloak, you can have no end of fun as a torp boat. I also go for full cannons with my brel, andd it works fine as a cannon boat, especially with the quad disruptor cannons as well.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-06-2013, 07:37 PM
They ALL have the same hull/shield hit points, or http://sto.gamepedia.com/Klingon_playable_starship is a liar. The only drawback on the B'rel is smaller crew, but if you're relying on crew to repair your raider in a fight, I've got some bad news for you. In point of fact, the Fleet B'rel should be the toughest of the batch, given the extra engineering console. Even with only 24,750 hull, stacking 4 Neutronium Alloy Consoles should let you stand up to a LITTLE pummeling. Better than the Fleet Ning'tao or Hoh'sus, at any rate.
Captain
# 24
05-06-2013, 08:02 PM
I have the Fleet Hoh'SuS and Fleet B'rel, I like both and use them a lot. My Hoh'Sus is used for spiking down targets after decloaking and tractoring then hitting with BO and HY, the B'rel is an all torpedo boat. The B'rel like others said, is the ultimate troll ship, the amount of lulz I have gotten at unfortunate Feds expense made this ship well worth the price many times over Its so fun its worth making a character that does nothing but use this ship only and stays logged off at or near kerrat all the time.

The Norgh is also good, I just don't need the extra lt Cmdr boff slot myself for any of my builds and I don't like the way the wings are shaped, but can be a good choice if you have a build in mind that needs that slot.

In order of what ships you should try I would say

1. B'rel

2. Hoh'Sus

3. Norgh