Captain
# 41
04-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by felderburg View Post
I hope that Sela was allying with the Tal Shiar to consolidate her power, but ends up realizing that whatever Taris was doing with the Iconians was REALLY bad, so she has a falling out with Hakeev.

So ideally, we'll be able to rescue her from the Iconians, then help her rebuild the Romulan Star Empire to its full and former glory, with no Iconian-puppet Tal Shiar, and without Spock Jr.'s Federation 2.0.
I always wished this was the Romulan Faction. Alas, I don't think this is what we will ever get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Conspiracy!!!!!! The Undine have taken Fiber form
I always saw BranFlakes as more of a co-conspirator with the Iconians then an Undine spy.
Rihannsu
# 42
04-11-2013, 03:59 PM
Sela never had forhead ridges.
Career Officer
# 43
04-11-2013, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
The quick and dirty photoshop work is obvious.
Who do you think they are? Perpetual?
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Survivor of Romulus
# 44
04-11-2013, 04:07 PM
She only gets them when she is out late
Career Officer
# 45
04-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwiat007 View Post
The love between Sela Hakeev, Tal Shiar & Iconians is a new thing.
I don't think there's any 'love' between them per se. This very much harkens back to old school Romulans who make alliances of convenience and have plots within plots. I'm sure all of the players involved are doing things that from their individual perspective; give them the upper hand; and everyone's ready to backstab/throw other groups under the bus if it suits their goals, etc.

Again, it's based on Roman history, and for example oftentimes, even though their were periods when the senate and the Roman Legions were subservient to the Emperor - that didn't preclude a majority of senators/or a Legionare general deciding it was time to depose/assassinate an Emperor. Yes, the Tal Shiar is subservient to the Romulan Emperor; but that doesn't mean they necessarily are allies per se.

Also, wile the Federation has its spies and knows a lot about what might be happening within the Romulan Star Empire; it doesn't know everything; and I look at it as now,we (the players) are seeing the full side of what's occurring with the Romulans post Hobus.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Captain
# 46
04-11-2013, 04:32 PM
So ... do we get another blog tomorrow? (please say yes)
Please fix the Foundry lag!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 47
04-11-2013, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
So ... do we get another blog tomorrow? (please say yes)
Yes.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 48
04-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
yes.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Woo-hoo!
Please fix the Foundry lag!
Empire Veteran
# 49
04-11-2013, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Yes.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Is it the blog we have been anticipating to make our fake romulan aliens have blonde hair on the kdf side for a pinch of Zen?
Survivor of Romulus
# 50
04-11-2013, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smazazel View Post
wow that is a complete disappointment I stopped reading 3 lines in. What a waste of a dev blog to bring stuff EVERYONE knows and has already been said. nice fluff piece to fill up space..
Why do you assume that everyone who plays STO watched the shows? There are a good many that haven't, or are just now looking at some of the episodes. These type of backstory blogs are where Cryptic shine. Good RP material. We will get ship stats when they are finalized, I'm sure. Man, all these, "All I care about is what I want, gimme, gimme, gimme" types really grind my gears.
=\/= ================================ =\/=
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=