Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
ID #1,541,310.

Just entered a Fleet Red Alert, and my Omega Torpedo didn't want to fire at all.

I know of the bug if you get it to 1, it will bug out. But bug from the very beginning? Something is very, very wrong.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 2
04-11-2013, 01:55 PM
Can you give us some more information?

For example:
-Was the torpedo launcher working for you previously?
-Did you change anything about your weapon setup?
-How are you trying to fire the torpedoes (e.g. clicking the weapon, a hotkey, a macro, etc.)?
-Is the weapon set to autofire?
-Is the weapon highlighted as if it should be able to fire, or is it grayed out?
Career Officer
# 3
04-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Odd, my torpedo has been working just fine since the patch. I know cause I used it on the CE.. repeatedly.

So it's not everyone all the time.

Want cheap commodities? Yeah you do. Commodity Cheat Sheet (includes food and data samples)

Want to make the game better? Might I suggest this form
Career Officer
# 4
04-11-2013, 04:37 PM
they have been fine
Captain
# 5
04-11-2013, 04:47 PM
Is the autofire bug still persistant where it disables when reaching zero charges?
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Empire Veteran
# 6
04-12-2013, 12:05 PM
It seems to be random, the launcher didn't work this afternoon. But worked again 5 minutes ago.

The problem started for me about a week ago. The launcher refused to fire in the middle of a battle, while I was running an Elite STF with fleetmates. The problem came out of nowhere.

In Crystalline Catastrophe (this afternoon), the launcher didn't fire. This is what I tried: changing weaponslots, autofire and manual fire. Launcher still didn't want to fire.
The weapon seems to be ready, the button is highlighted but cannot be pressed.

I did a STF 5 minutes ago (with the launcher, just to test it), and it worked again! Strange...
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
04-12-2013, 12:11 PM
This same bug happend to me 3 months ago. I was PvPing and all of sudden it stopped firing. I just removed it, and used another random torp then.

When I got out, I relogged and equipped it again and decided to go for an STF and it was working again.
Career Officer
# 8
04-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Exactly, one zone it works fine, another it doesn't. Sort of like the old Weapon Offline bug with Beams back 2 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by archoncryptic View Post
Can you give us some more information?

For example:
-Was the torpedo launcher working for you previously?
-Did you change anything about your weapon setup?
-How are you trying to fire the torpedoes (e.g. clicking the weapon, a hotkey, a macro, etc.)?
-Is the weapon set to autofire?
-Is the weapon highlighted as if it should be able to fire, or is it grayed out?
Yes, it did worked in the CE prior to the Fleet Red Alert.

No change in equipment, BOFFs, nor DOFFs.

Hotkey (though the icons didn't work either).

No Autofire.

Weapon icon was bright (indicating ready), 5 on the ammo counter, no cooldown, and target locked.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Can safely say autofire STILL doesn't work...2 years later..