Ok - so I have a green Quartermaster battery Doff - his name is "S'aant". The Description reads "Recharge time reduced on use of any battery ability."
1) It does not reduce the time for Red Matter Capacitors - The cooldown time is still 3 minutes with him slotted or not.
2) If the RMC "doesn't count" (which seems to be the trend lately) - then it needs to clarify that in the Doff Description
3) The RMC for all intents and purpose IS a "Battery Ability", and is also boosted by the Exocomp Doff, so why this would be an exception is beyond me.
4) The Enhanced Plasma Manifold from the Oberth should get this bonus as well.
4a) If they did, none would really be game breakers.
5) Anyone else?
6) Or does this DoFF only relate to "x to battery" powers? I'm confused.
BORT - could you pipe in on this? Am I missing something here?
Last edited by badname834854; 04-12-2013 at 01:17 AM.
works with all battery types and should also work with rmc afaik
have a purple one and ihe works fine
did you slot it in the space doff slots?
Have you done an A/B test to see if there is a difference? Just curious.
If yours *does* work, I'm going to guess that for some reason the RMC was left out, which boggles me as it IS a battery and I'm going to guess further this doff's abilities were a copypasta of the Exocomp to a certain extant.
And yes - I have it slotted in space. Can it be slotted otherwise?
Borticus likely wont chime in for some time since he tends to lurk in the PvP forums more than anything and there's another weekly ****storm there now over a proposed nerf...
PLEASE don't tell me the RMC being left out is "Working as Intended"