Republic Veteran
# 11
04-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart55 View Post
Captain Kirk listened to the advice of his colleagues, though.
Which most of the time was, taking Spocks, and Mccoy advices, combining it, putting a kirk spin on it, and taking all the Credit.....because who is the best captain of all time....This guy

The Following signature is not endorsed by the Dukat administration, and Down with Bajor Party

Lt. Commander
# 12
04-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Which most of the time was, taking Spocks, and Mccoy advices, combining it, putting a kirk spin on it, and taking all the Credit.....because who is the best captain of all time....This guy
Best captain of all time, in my opinion, is Picard. But I'm not here to turn this into a debate.
Career Officer
# 13
04-12-2013, 02:30 PM
Well... Fortunally I am not that self-centered arrogant SOB Kirk...

I'm more of the Sisko type...

But yea... there are small boys who tend think they know better... Just look at some of the people on the forums who maintain their own opinions as fact, dismissing everyone else opinions because they personally think that their idea is the best.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Lieutenant
# 14
04-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akpa View Post
1st: this game is not competitive at all!
2st: if you failed the optional then your team and, i think, you too have to check your build. stfs are piece of cake like all the pve in this game and is not very pleasant to fail in it. i understand is not very nice to be in a team with players that are frustrated for losing the optional, but you can avoid that if you go with private matches! in this way you can fail with your friends/fleet.
you can find tutorials about stfs tactics and good builds for your ship on the forum. all you have to do is to research a little and not playing this game like a single player one.
3st: you speak about other players that they are going rampage and yet you came here on the forum to rampage about their rampage.

you can you can ignore people in wow right? you know you can change servers in wow right? you know that is the worst complain ever right? or you could log out a few minutes and then come back...
ps: in my opinion that was an awesome trolling )
No kidding Sherlock? I was just saying that out of the other MMO's i play this place is pretty civil.

Last edited by nefarius2; 04-12-2013 at 02:41 PM.
Commander
# 15
04-12-2013, 03:43 PM
once in one of the first mmo games I ever played I was just wondering around and I was ready to log off, I didn't notice that someone had snuck up to attack me as I was logging off, a week later I log back on to get flamed for having made the person stand there for a whole week waiting for me to log back on so he could kill and rob my character, so I just told him to stop dating his hand and get a life, killed his character, told him he'd always be a loser then left.
Your going to run across a lot of people in any mmo game who are basicly a bunch of 40 year olds living in their parents basement with their fake spock ears and I heart Kirk t shirts who spend their week ends inflating their girlfriends to go out to the movies. That's the sort of people who have nothing better to do in a mmo game than be a sad, pathetic little troll. Best to just ignore them.
Commander
# 16
04-12-2013, 07:00 PM
On DOFF JOBS, i saw a conversation one time where people were talking trash about older people and how they ruined America. And then it went on to talking trash about Vietnam veterans. I have avoided DOFF JOBS ever since. I mean,really people?

I mean i know its the internet but that was kinda crazy. I agree it can get out of control at times, but i mean its a mmo so...

Im not sure if im not suppose to name a channel name or not, idk if that's against forum rule or not... or if im allowed to tell people what people have been talking about months ago.

BTW this conversation took place months ago. IDK if this goes with manners, but i thought i would just throw it out there.

Last edited by startrek1234567; 04-12-2013 at 07:03 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-12-2013, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by startrek1234567 View Post
On DOFF JOBS, i saw a conversation one time where people were talking trash about older people and how they ruined America. And then it went on to talking trash about Vietnam veterans. I have avoided DOFF JOBS ever since. I mean,really people?

I mean i know its the internet but that was kinda crazy. I agree it can get out of control at times, but i mean its a mmo so...

Im not sure if im not suppose to name a channel name or not, idk if that's against forum rule or not... or if im allowed to tell people what people have been talking about months ago.

BTW this conversation took place months ago. IDK if this goes with manners, but i thought i would just throw it out there.
you don't need to read others conversations if you don't like them (there are so many options on your chat window that can avoid any issues for you). i think you are too bashful!
those conversations don't interfere with your gameplay and i can't understand your complain.
i understand if you are not agree with their ideas about vets but no1 asked your opinion!

If we all live in boxes that doesn't mean my box is the same color like yours
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
04-13-2013, 01:01 AM
Best captain of all time is KOR
Starfleet Veteran
# 19
04-13-2013, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vermatrix View Post
once in one of the first mmo games I ever played I was just wondering around and I was ready to log off, I didn't notice that someone had snuck up to attack me as I was logging off, a week later I log back on to get flamed for having made the person stand there for a whole week waiting for me to log back on so he could kill and rob my character, so I just told him to stop dating his hand and get a life, killed his character, told him he'd always be a loser then left.
Your going to run across a lot of people in any mmo game who are basicly a bunch of 40 year olds living in their parents basement with their fake spock ears and I heart Kirk t shirts who spend their week ends inflating their girlfriends to go out to the movies. That's the sort of people who have nothing better to do in a mmo game than be a sad, pathetic little troll. Best to just ignore them.
^This!

Also I am so saddened when someone thinks Picard is better than Kirk.

Did they even watch TOS? Or simply went with what their generations Star Trek was.

Old professor over action hero?
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.

Last edited by thlaylierah; 04-13-2013 at 06:42 AM.
Commander
# 20
04-13-2013, 07:01 AM
One thing I'd like to mention and I think the developers deserve thanks for is saving us from the ever annoying spam bot. The trolls can be annoying but not as annoying as logging onto a mmo game just to freeze while the chat is being constantly flooded with spam messages from bots. In the past I seen one or two spamming their go to X web site to buy zen and dilithium but not for a long time now. trolls can be annoying at times but they are just dorks that don't have a life, spam bots would be far more annoying.