Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
All solarscreen data loading is freezing at 3/4. ctr/alt/delete is the only way I can get out of the game. By restarting the game the screen will load sometimes. Now Im stuck at Sol system screen and it will not load.
Lt. Commander
I am having the same issue. I get to Solar System loading screen and it freezes, I've tried it on two different characters and the same thing happens.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-22-2010, 03:56 AM
Happened to me a few times too. At this point I kinda want them to go back and undo what ever patch they put in. I'd rather spawn as a ship a few time then not play lol.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-22-2010, 04:01 AM
I am having the same problem with both my characters, which are at different stages of play too! I got into the Sol System earlier in the day, so hopefully this is a temporary problem.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-22-2010, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Hans_Langsdorff
I am having the same problem with both my characters, which are at different stages of play too! I got into the Sol System earlier in the day, so hopefully this is a temporary problem.
Yep I'm having the same problems, everytime I've tried to go from one zone to another, i.e sector space to Memory Alpha, Transwarp to Sol System, I get stuck on the loading screen permanently. It's been happening since the big patch, and the game has beome TOTALLY unplayable, and that's not an overstatement!

I can shut the game, down, restart my computer, relog, use different proxies.. when I rejoin the game I'm still stuck in the same location. Last night I was stuck between sector space and Memory Alpha for about 3 hours and I went to bed. When I tried the game this morning I was able to get to Memory Alpha, I roamed around a bit then left... I transwarped to the Sol System, and have been stuck on the loading screen ever since... that's 2 hours and counting now despite numerous restarts.

I submitted a ticket last night, not had it responded to yet however.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Dito
01-22-2010, 06:42 AM
I have been having this issue for 2 days now, have been locked in the tutorial and unable to get to the sol system to finish. Hopefully I'll get to play something other than the tutorial before Feb 2nd, but it's it's not looking likely.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-22-2010, 06:57 AM
Had the same problem, thought it might be my computer, as I am running lower end specs for the game. I had a friend of mine log into my account and move my ship back to sector space. He was able to move me right away, with his higher end PC.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-22-2010, 11:33 AM
Same problem here...
I don't have a high-end computer either.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-22-2010, 12:39 PM
Same issue here / killed process / rebooted a few times - screen sticks on about 3/4 load of 'Sol System'..
Interestingly though, the text is still flashing up on the bottom line of the screen..

Well it's a case of 'Computer says No!"...

Regards
DeltaOskarMike..

** Hope they sort this out soon..
Lt. Commander
# 10 ditto again
01-23-2010, 04:50 PM
Same problem here. Game was working great up until now, a jitter here or there but no freezes. On the Sol System loading screen it stops at around 70% and the game freezes, need to use Task Manager to quit Non Responsive game.
PLEASE FIX THIS BUG! I was LOVING the game, and it was working fine be4.
I have also submitted a ticket about it, but no response for me yet either .