Lt. Commander
# 1 Character race/gender change?
03-19-2012, 06:40 AM
Was wondering if at some point you guys (cryptic) might consider a Race/Gender change for characters, a C-store set up for this would be fine by me. Just wondering.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurian
Was wondering if at some point you guys (cryptic) might consider a Race/Gender change for characters, a C-store set up for this would be fine by me. Just wondering.
Second. As well as adding a career change service, like from tac to engineer.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-19-2012, 09:26 PM
Yes! Don't want to be HU-MAN anymore. Granted, personal lore wise it's close. it would be crafted human.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-19-2012, 10:22 PM
A more practical use of a hypothetical "Re-character" token could be to convert an "alien" character to a canon race one, be it a player character or a BOff

For instance, I currently use the "Alien" species to painstakingly create a Cardassian Science BOff. If and when Cardies become playable races, I'd like to use such a "re-character" token to officially transition him into the canon race.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-19-2012, 10:40 PM
I would like to change from Human to Liberated Borg please

Got my LTS a couple of months after I started.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-20-2012, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurian
I'm Human Tactical, and I'd LOVE to switch to Alien Tactical. I don't plan on having 20+ characters, just one, and it'd be fun to have different costumes, one Cardy, one Romulan, one Deferi, one Klingon, and one HuMON.

Anyway, I want to change the RACE of my character, but keep everything I have.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-20-2012, 04:06 AM
This is a good idea. I am a silver player and I bought some things in the store. Some things are character bound and it turns out, if you are no longer interested in the character, you can leave it or delete it, anyway your purchases become obsolete and are lost.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-20-2012, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fovrel
This is a good idea. I am a silver player and I bought some things in the store. Some things are character bound and it turns out, if you are no longer interested in the character, you can leave it or delete it, anyway your purchases become obsolete and are lost.
and the Cstore is working as intended. They want you to spend as much money as often as you have to. They don't want to make it easy on you. This is just one reason why things went character unlock for many items.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-21-2012, 09:49 AM
WoW has a character re-customization, race change, and faction change, etc. I would spend C-Points for any of these features should they be implemented.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-21-2012, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucianalliance View Post
WoW has a character re-customization, race change, and faction change, etc. I would spend C-Points for any of these features should they be implemented.
+ 1 here for me.