Lt. Commander
# 1 You have no Products
01-13-2010, 02:38 PM
Hi guys;

i bought the STO: Deluxe edition through steam.

i recieved my key through steam, and followed the prompts to activate my account.

Went to this website:

http://www.startrekonline.com/openbeta

to register my account. i followed this all the way through with the key from steam, recieved the email from Cryptic saying that my account was now activated.

When the game had finished downloading from steam, i tried to open the game, but it said that i had no permission to view the launcher.

After checking my account its states;

You have no products. Click here to enter a key

but when i try to re enter my key from steam i says that it has already been activated and cannot be used again.

Anyone else had this problem and if you have, how did you get it sorted.

Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NegenTien View Post
Hi guys;

i bought the STO: Deluxe edition through steam.

i recieved my key through steam, and followed the prompts to activate my account.

Went to this website:

http://www.startrekonline.com/openbeta

to register my account. i followed this all the way through with the key from steam, recieved the email from Cryptic saying that my account was now activated.

When the game had finished downloading from steam, i tried to open the game, but it said that i had no permission to view the launcher.

After checking my account its states;

You have no products. Click here to enter a key

but when i try to re enter my key from steam i says that it has already been activated and cannot be used again.

Anyone else had this problem and if you have, how did you get it sorted.

Cheers

Hi mate, I have the same problem. Please let me know if you hear something... bought mine through gamestop. Also, if Devs see this, I could not get into the launcher yesterday (when the key showed activated) when I typed in my forums details... I have posted on the other thread in detail.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...t=58928&page=4
Please help,

Cheers,

Per
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-14-2010, 12:37 AM
I have the same problem. I have activated my Pre-order/beta key and it's not showing me as having any products. I bought the steam deluxe today and followed the prompts. I had a browers error after ticking the box and clicking activate and now it says my key has already been activated but doesn't show in my account. Really need help with this.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-14-2010, 04:57 AM
*Bump*

=)
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-14-2010, 05:01 AM
I am still waiting for my pre order key from GameStop. I pre ordered it in store.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-14-2010, 07:45 AM
I'm hoping all of these threads detailing the same problem with get the Devs attention. Any sort of feedback from technical support would be appreciated. The last thing I want to do is go home tonight and stare a useless launcher for hours like I did this morning.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-14-2010, 08:28 AM
I think they had issues with the accounts server in the first few days I thought I read somewhere. Im sure they can fix it