Lt. Commander
My fleet Admiral apparently copied the wrong character over to Tribble, so he deleted it in hopes that he could copy the one he wanted over. Is it possible to re-copy after a tribble character is deleted?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-22-2011, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reid.moore View Post
My fleet Admiral apparently copied the wrong character over to Tribble, so he deleted it in hopes that he could copy the one he wanted over. Is it possible to re-copy after a tribble character is deleted?
No, the whole point at the moment is to stop people from copy/deleting. So at the moment he is out of luck
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-22-2011, 12:36 PM
As stated in F2P Dev Blog...
Quote:
Before I explain how to transfer a character, it's important to be aware that we are letting each account transfer exactly one character. After you have transferred a character to Tribble once, you will be denied further transfers.

We are limiting players to one character transfer right now in order to limit the impact of transfers on the overall economy of Tribble. If we allowed unlimited transfers, like we have on other test shards, it becomes possible to bring unlimited currency into Tribble from Holodeck, which would invalidate some of our testing.
http://www.startrekonline.com/node/2660
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-22-2011, 01:56 PM
I'd like to thank you guys for the information. I'm quite happy I copied my main character over to tribble since he's pretty well filled out and sorted, but on the other hand I feel bad since my fleet admiral took my misinformation and deleted his tribble character to attempt to re-copy. I'll have to look into things more in the future before I open my mouth again x.x
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-23-2011, 06:18 AM
That's great for people like me.....transferred a character that kept crashing the game,got sick of it and deleted that character in the hope of getting another one on Tribble.

I'm getting fed up with this F2P BS.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-24-2011, 06:45 AM
Had a couple of my friends have the same issue. Not much can be done. Submit a GM ticket and a Bug Report.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-24-2011, 08:53 AM
Ah, I see. Too bad it didn't tell me that before I deleted my character from the server. I had been looking forward to trying out DOs a little more.
Career Officer
# 8 How to Update Toon on Tribble?
04-15-2013, 12:44 AM
Is there a way to refresh the character that has been mirrored to the Tribble server so it is up to date with the skills and items you currently have?
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
04-15-2013, 02:54 AM
1) next time make a new topic, if you see one that is 1 1/2 years old...

2) just delete the character on tribble and recopy from holodeck...MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON TRIBBLE when deleting characters.....i made the mistake of being on holodeck when i deleted a lvl 35 engineer, thank fully it wasn't hard work to get back to and past that mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p