Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 A couple of issues with frozen
02-20-2011, 02:22 AM
1) the door to obiseks main room does not always open correctly. the panel on the right hand side does not open correctly. (does not always happen as the first playthrough it was fine)

2) when i went and played it with my klingon, my boffs attacked obisek's guards before you even spoke to him. they guards remained in a neutral state but could be attacked.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2011, 04:02 AM
I found an issue with it as well, but it was more related to the reward. I'm not sure if it's just me, but...

My tac VA picked the Romulan disruptor pistol after completing this mission, and on the right side, it appears to be untextured. The other side is fine, but this one caught my attention...here's a screenie: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...aserGlitch.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2011, 01:27 PM
I had an issue with the gate after it blows open my crew kept getting hung up on the sides that remain after the middle part vanishes. I had to move in and out of the gate a few times to get them to follow me.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-20-2011, 02:06 PM
a few more things

on the first cut scene, when the warbird de-cloaks, you dont get the cloak visual. it just sort of fades in. all the other cloak animations work just never for the warbird.

also when you speak to obisek and make your choice, two of the boffs tend to get transported about 100m away. getting killed and re-spawning will get them back but it happens mots times (if not every time)
Ensign
# 5
05-20-2013, 01:04 AM
The rest of the mission works fine for me, but when I get to the part where you confront Obisek I can't find him. He's not in the command center or any other room.

Has this happened to anyone else?