Ensign
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
# 11
04-15-2013, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doffingcomrade View Post
What do you mean by "gone"? Just because a fleet does not appear on search does not mean it no longer exists. Just that it is hidden from the prying eyes of randoms. Have you talked to any of the people who are supposed to be there?
well the 3 most active are the ones who posted as well as 4 others who had alts in the fleet all are no longer in the fleet.
Captain
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,128
# 12
04-15-2013, 09:11 AM
3 of us in this thread are from that fleet and all 8 that were on today had this problem
Captain
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,128
# 13
04-15-2013, 12:26 PM
UPDATE FROM Ticket... they can not help and suggest its down to the fleet being closed or we all have been kicked

how can they no have info on this one min its there next its not :s
Commander
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 286
# 14
04-15-2013, 12:33 PM
sooo... you can all join my KDF fleet that desperately needs members

lol

I can wish can't I ?
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,260
# 15
04-16-2013, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s1701 View Post
UPDATE FROM Ticket... they can not help and suggest its down to the fleet being closed or we all have been kicked

how can they no have info on this one min its there next its not :s
PWE support isn't the best out there. I've had things go missing due to the game stuffing up and getting nothing back from it. "There is nothing we can do" is the usual response. Support panels normally read off a set of instructions and have no idea about most things related to their product, but PWE is pushing that to the extremes. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother.

I am sorry to hear of your problem, as a customer (I assume you've at least at some point bought Zen) you do deserve better. Sever stability/expansion, bug fixes and customer relations are something this game drastically needs more than anything else.

If you can't get back into your fleet you may be forced to join another fleet, many of us would welcome new members. I know my fleet certainly would with open arms.

I hope you can get this matter solved, have you tried contacting the fleet leaders?
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Career Officer
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 460
# 16
04-16-2013, 06:14 AM
Not saying that your fleet has been hacked but... I do know of a fleet that had a fleet raider join. The raider hacked the command and put himself as the defacto leader and changed the fleet name then promptly kicked everyone else from the fleet thereby stealing all of the EC and equipment everyone else had placed there. Everyone reported the incident but in typical CRYPTIC fashion the GM's never responded and nothing was ever done about replacing the stolen fleet items or the EC. So that being said I hope you never go through that it is painful at best and almost impossible to get any help with.
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,032
# 17
04-16-2013, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
PWE support isn't the best out there. I've had things go missing due to the game stuffing up and getting nothing back from it. "There is nothing we can do" is the usual response. Support panels normally read off a set of instructions and have no idea about most things related to their product, but PWE is pushing that to the extremes. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother.

I am sorry to hear of your problem, as a customer (I assume you've at least at some point bought Zen) you do deserve better. Sever stability/expansion, bug fixes and customer relations are something this game drastically needs more than anything else.

If you can't get back into your fleet you may be forced to join another fleet, many of us would welcome new members. I know my fleet certainly would with open arms.

I hope you can get this matter solved, have you tried contacting the fleet leaders?
Nice recruitment, but gladly it has been sorted out. You're welcome to join our fleet though.
Career Officer
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 460
# 18
04-18-2013, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by questerius View Post
Nice recruitment, but gladly it has been sorted out. You're welcome to join our fleet though.
What exactly was the problem?
Rihannsu
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 596
# 19
04-18-2013, 06:20 AM
looks like that your fleet got robbed and renamed by somebody. sorry to say this but you should have protected it beter.
Say the word, it saves the world.
CUUCUUMBEER! "-With slight partigen with it."
Proud member or DPS-800 "-We kill dem mines with our scitter turrets."
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 204
# 20
04-18-2013, 09:16 AM
Be very careful with fleet permissions. Only a select few should have kick member privileges. Usually those in the highest level only have these.

The troubling thing is that fleets are set up so that instead of the highest level having kick privileges by default, it is somewhere lower than that. Fleet abuse is not unheard of, so it would be appreciated if the devs come up with a more intuitive way to ensure such permissions are only given to the fleet leaders and not an average schmoe.

Oh, and if you are Canadian, PM me to join Canadian fleets!!!!
Fleet Affiliations:
FED: Royal Federation Mounted Starfleet: SB3, TAC3, ENG3, SCI3, Win, Int, DOff(T/E/S/B)
KDF: Parliamentary Klingon Empire: SB2, TAC2, ENG2, SCI2, Win, DOff(T)

Interested in joining? Please send a PM to @Tahna_Los.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:20 AM.