Lt. Commander
# 11
01-14-2010, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJimGregory View Post
So after my last post, I managed to get back in and continued with "Into the Fire" map on "Researcher Rescue". However, once completed, two separate attempts to load the next map, "Ambush", have resulted in crashes after a long and unmoving loading screen. Now, I'm back to being stuck at "Connecting to the Account Server", until it times out.
exactly, and i mean exactly, even down to the same stage of the same quest, problem. I am stuck on the connecting to the account server.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-14-2010, 12:32 PM
I'm having similar issues. I was in a team working on War Is Good For Business. When we finished the first section, and tried to warp to the second, the loading screen took 5 minutes or so, then I was dumped back to the login screen. Now I'm stuck at "Connecting to the login server..." which times out after a minute or two.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-14-2010, 12:36 PM
It's not just you...
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-14-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJimGregory View Post
So after my last post, I managed to get back in and continued with "Into the Fire" map on "Researcher Rescue". However, once completed, two separate attempts to load the next map, "Ambush", have resulted in crashes after a long and unmoving loading screen. Now, I'm back to being stuck at "Connecting to the Account Server", until it times out.
i am on the same mission, lots of enemies on that planet. Only problem i had was when i was in combat my gun locked up and now i cant move, of course i now cant log in due to the login account porblems
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-14-2010, 12:58 PM
and the fact that as of right now the servers are down.

Do you guys post your problems in-game via the bug tracker? Posting your frustrations on a forum are fine, but make sure you submit bug reports in-game as well. be as descriptive as possible.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-14-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kthoris
exactly, and i mean exactly, even down to the same stage of the same quest, problem. I am stuck on the connecting to the account server.
Hahah, that's too funny. Although I suppose at any given moment it's likely that several players are in carbon copies of any given quest.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-14-2010, 01:51 PM
so it seems since open beta went live the servers can't hold this many people......im not sure if i will get this game....im going to say probably not, i just wanted to try it......but i wouldnt be surprised if game gets Delayed due to the fact of these problems going on for everyone around the world
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-14-2010, 01:58 PM
Same problem here and I hear it from a LOT of people
I'm here in EU Netherlands.
I just think they have a problem with there logon server and not the server it self.
Even tho, I did get a lot of discons also and than have the problem all you guys are having.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-14-2010, 02:20 PM
And so, to continue, after knocking out the 3 shield generators in Researcher Rescue, beam up to the ship caused me to lose connection and now back to waiting on Connecting to Account Server, again.

EDIT: Never mind, was a momentary glitch. But the map loading seems to be a major issue today.

2:24 pm EDIT2: No it wasn't momentary. It "Couldn't Transfer Character". Back to Connecting to Account Server time outs.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-14-2010, 03:08 PM
3:06 pm: Was able to log in again.