Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Edit: To cut down on the number of threads I create I'll just continually update this one.

================================================== ====

Hi I've so far found two minor errors:

On the skill screen it says: "right click for more information" - it's actually a left click.

Again, on the skills screen for BO's the cost for the next rank of the skill is not displayed properly - when it's increaded from 0 to 1 (trained) and then dropped back down to 0 without accepting the cost is displayed properly as 50 points, when the page is left and returned to the cost to increase the skills rank is reset to 0.

Hope I can be of service in the Beta.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-14-2010, 10:04 AM
Yep.

[line too short, so here's filler]
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-14-2010, 01:08 PM
I've also had fleet personnel refer to me as a female (I've chosen unknown/male), i.e.: "Look that's XXXX I've heard SHE'S going places!" or something similar.

The first time I saw the customised comments I was 'ed
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-14-2010, 01:31 PM
Yep there's also an error on the P'Jem Mission - with the Udine ambassador and the Kilngon BoP's. Upon entering the system I got the message from the Klingon and read through everything he had to say - taking al of the chat options, when I engaged the BoP's however the chat kept reopening and prevented me from fighting back.

It could be a coincidental error on my side but I also keep getting kicked out when I come to beam down/on to a ground map, it's worked fine until the last two attempts - the earthdock did load no problems however.