Ensign
# 1 Looking for a fleet
06-03-2013, 01:35 AM
I'm looking to join a fleet with my girlfriend. We've been playing star trek for a pretty long time and we took a break. We picked up again for legacy of romulus and are looking to join a decently large fleet.

We're looking for a fleet that's at or close to a T5 shipyard... those are sort of the ships we're looking to get endgame (who isn't really.) Please respond here or message me in game if you're looking for a pair of committed players to join your fleet.
Ensign
# 2
06-03-2013, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreil View Post
I'm looking to join a fleet with my girlfriend. We've been playing star trek for a pretty long time and we took a break. We picked up again for legacy of romulus and are looking to join a decently large fleet.

We're looking for a fleet that's at or close to a T5 shipyard... those are sort of the ships we're looking to get endgame (who isn't really.) Please respond here or message me in game if you're looking for a pair of committed players to join your fleet.
So you didn't put any work in a star-base and now you want a tier 5, wanna become fleet-leader also ??
Ensign
# 3
06-03-2013, 02:17 AM
I'm sorry if I offended anyone in any way. I figured by now a T5 starbase would be commonplace. I did work on a star base back when I played though ^_^
Career Officer
# 4
06-03-2013, 03:30 AM
Don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong. The above was stated pretty rudely. In either case Tier V ships are guarded pretty well by most fleets from new members because of the difficulty of getting there.

There are a few Tier V fleets around but most likely you'll have to get in line for a ship unless you contributed highly. Some fleets sell access to them to people not in the fleet in zone chat for heavy prices.

We aren't a Tier V fleet, just made Tier II yesterday (35 days from forming) but you are more than welcome to join us www.libertytaskforce.com if still wish. Take care and good luck.
http://www.libertytaskforce.com
Career Officer
# 5
06-03-2013, 08:34 AM
Greetings from The Mak'Tar!

I understand your looking for Tier V shipyard, however we are on the way to Tier IV and would love to have some more additions to our family who want to be a part of this experience. It's all about working together and of course we recognise our members for hard work, so if you find this is the place for you, I'm sure we can help each other and work towards those Tier V ships together.

We are based off the movie Galaxy Quest which is a Star Trek parody and a highly recommended film to watch.
We're a very laid back fleet that looks to offer a mature and relaxed environment with no drama for all our members. Communication is one of our biggest policies and we offer an open door policy to all members, so if you have a problem, suggestion or an idea to help the fleet improve in any aspect we are here to listen and help.

We run events regularly and have dedicated members willing to help out at all times. If you need to take a break we have a Risa Shore Leave thread which you can post in and we'll add you to the "Risa Shore Leave" group until you want to come back.

We have over 30 active members across the US, Canada, UK and the rest of Europe ranging from 18 to 50 years old. We also offer many fleet roles in the fleet if there is anything to your liking that you would like to take part in. Working together as a family/team is a big priority for us and of course having fun and a laugh in game/on Mumble!

Feel free to have a look at our website and hopefully you might find it's the place for you. We also offer a voice server on Mumble which we use for Fleet Events, STFs and just general hanging out. Our website registration is mandatory as it's our main portal for communication.

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Never give up, never surrender!

Fleet Admiral Nierion

www.themaktar.enjin.com

"We're doing it wrong, but it's working...."

Last edited by nierion; 06-03-2013 at 08:39 AM.