Career Officer
# 21
04-17-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thratch1 View Post
I think I remember reading that DStahl wishes there hadn't been a Cardassian lockbox, since he has a wish of eventually adding in a Cardassian faction.

If he's still holding onto that wish, I wouldn't count on seeing more Cardassian ships and items on the Lobi store.
I would doubt that on the whole, yeah.

But I could see armor that allows a Cardassian uniform as a visual when equipped only like the Lobi Jem'Hadar set.

Or maybe off duty Cardassian outfits like Garak or Dukat would wear.

In the long run, I wouldn't be surprised at a Cardassian faction but I'd expect it's a minimum of 18 months out and based on the success or failure of the Roms. And at that point, they may look at some kind of upgrade and rerelease for the Galor lockbox, like a special hull or alternate costume parts to keep the lockbox version distinct.
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
04-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
No more cardassian ships, because at some point i want a viable Cardassian faction (see my avatar ).
Yep, pretty much this. I'm also still patiently waiting for that to happen at some point in STO. I think that Cryptic is calculating with the same as well, that's why we haven't seen much Cardassian items after the Cardie lockbox.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!