Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Log in issues
01-14-2010, 11:30 AM
i brought this game 3 days ago and am still unable to log on, it says unable to connect to log in server when i try and make a character or it jus logs me off right away.

i paid 50 so i could try the beta as my m8 plays it and it looks really good, i am however extremly annoyed to have paid for a game i can't even play. I have seen that they are well aware of this but for 3 days now it just won't work, what the heel is their definition of shortly as it said 2 days ago that it would be sorted shortly
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-14-2010, 12:49 PM
its beta still, chief. There are going to be problems and they are taking the servers down as needed to fix issues as they come up. Just chill.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-14-2010, 01:05 PM
This is the beta the game is not complete yet. It's our job as testers to play the game and report any bugs we come across. Everyone should realize that in a beta server stability will be rare at best until they finish weeding out the major bugs. Alpha testers got it worst cuz they have to repeat the same actions many times to try and break it atleast as beta testers we get to semi-play the game.