Starfleet Veteran
I do miss the old Wednesdays when it was about the double rewards of stfs. I loved it on a Wednesdays

Anyone wish we could have it back?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
04-17-2013, 11:24 AM
I do to.. I want it back! ^_^
Career Officer
# 3
04-17-2013, 11:33 AM
You do know we get reputation bonus hour which gives bonus rewards to STFs (and several other mission types, like Fleet Marks and Romulan Marks) several times per day?

While this may be disadvantageous to people who hardcore grinded STFs one day a week, its my bet this change has been a net positive.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
04-17-2013, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyrexianhero View Post
You do know we get reputation bonus hour which gives bonus rewards to STFs (and several other mission types, like Fleet Marks and Romulan Marks) several times per day?

While this may be disadvantageous to people who hardcore grinded STFs one day a week, its my bet this change has been a net positive.

Oh yeah, I know about that. I just loved it back in those days with Wednesdays plus the old stf ways when you had to do space and ground
Commander
# 5
04-17-2013, 11:50 AM
I think they should do a bonus like this every single day of the week. Bonus something different everyday on a rotating basis. I do miss the old STF and Defera bonus days. I don't see why we have an events calendar that almost never has anything on it. We have STFs, Romulan Rep, bunches of Fleet content, and the coming Nukara Rep. Pick an activity from each of these things, and give it a bonus day each week. Extra marks, extra loot, extra prizes, whatever.
Career Officer
# 6
04-17-2013, 11:52 AM
Just ask them to double the STF rewards and be done with it.
Career Officer
# 7
04-17-2013, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliescot25 View Post
Oh yeah, I know about that. I just loved it back in those days with Wednesdays plus the old stf ways when you had to do space and ground
I have to say I miss the story element of the old STFs too.
Captain Kirk is climbing a mountain. Why is he climbing a mountain? Is he learning to fly?
Empire Veteran
# 8
04-17-2013, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliescot25 View Post
I do miss the old Wednesdays when it was about the double rewards of stfs. I loved it on a Wednesdays

Anyone wish we could have it back?
I'll do you one better.

Bring back the Original Full Length STF's with an extreme difficulty and place the items that that we could buy in the Omega Rep system in has possible rewards for completing the missions.

I'm not saying get rid of the current STF's but bring back the Originals for the players that are willing to put in the time and take on the Challenge for greater rewards.