Rihannsu
# 91
05-20-2013, 10:56 PM
OP, your veiled threats of "law enforcement"/"lawyer" ties really have no meaning here. Posting to Cryptic about how you possibly (just your word to go on here) were the instrument of the demise of a mechanic shop are precluded from the fact that:

1) Cryptic did a recall of merchandise, a common and legally supported practice in business,
2) The Fleet expenses that you are complaining about spending have benefits extant to the Andorian set,
3) and, most importantly, you ACCEPTED the full refund and thereby removed from Cryptic any further obligation or liability to you.

So, you really have no legal leg to stand on, and as such, your threats to the company are empty. Just sayin'.
Lt. Commander
# 92
05-21-2013, 08:16 AM
lol this threads still going on? Guess some folks really believe they are entitled to the world. I did like the truck thing though "I knows more dan dem Crypy folks cause I can duct tape up my pickemup truck" Yeah, yeah, you claim to know a lawyer therefore the world belongs to you, sure, uh, huh, riiiight. Before you go all sue happy maybe your back alley, ambulance chaser can tell you that there is a thing called terms of service, mmhmm, Cryptic reserves the right to change whatever they want in the game without any compensation to the players. That they decided to refund that was nice on their part. Your problem is your getting greedy, you seem to think they owe you everything. I have a solution for you, get off of STO and go out in the real world and get a life and stop crying about a item in a mmo game.
Ensign
# 93 I've been had.
07-10-2013, 04:23 AM
I came into this thread intending to voice my displeasure with the concept of post-fact changes to in game items in this fashion. I'm not a fan of it at all and furthermore it makes me somewhat irate.

But after having read a bunch of posts by the OP, I can no longer in good conscience endorse anything he says ><. Your arguments are moronic to the point of incredulity and your apparent sense of entitlement is astounding.

I've come to the conclusion you're a troll and I'll admit you got almost three seconds of outrage from me before I wised up and realised you couldn't possibly be serious (I sincerely hope this is the case).

7/10 troll.
Captain
# 94
07-10-2013, 04:36 AM
In all honesty, all I read from the OP and its subsequent posts in various topics is Cryptic sucks poor me.