Captain
# 251
04-18-2013, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuhteb5 View Post
Also, how do you justify playable remans being exclusive the this pack?
They're not. You can buy them from the C-store (or grind Romulan Reputation to T5) as soon as LoR launches.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Empire Veteran
# 252
04-18-2013, 09:52 AM
I believe Lifers and Gold members get the Alien Gen-Hybrid playable race and the Romulan playable race.

The Reman Race is a CStore purchase as mentioned by DStahl, I just did not know it came in a bundle.

$125 Dollars is a bit steep, but I guess its not bad if "ALL" those items, BO, Playable BO, and ships are offered individually at the CStore.

You can at least purchase them with Zen little by little.
Captain
# 253
04-18-2013, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
I think they are trying to kill the romulan player base before it even starts 125..............................
The expansion is free...

It is a stupid price for what they are offering, half those ships will be worthless within a few weeks...but no doubt people will pay it.
Rihannsu
# 254
04-18-2013, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apulse View Post
I stand corrected good sir.
They call the "Changes" for the expansion, they call the new ships for C-store content
I give Perfect World credits for sneaky and yet well developed and organised business module.
No knife in the back for them, only for us.
this reminds me of the DS9 Z-pack. You got a lot of stuff that you may or may not want to buy individually, but since the bundle has a discount....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 255
04-18-2013, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawks3052 View Post
How says that there will be free ships at all?
Cryptic themselves, in this blog.
----
Republic Veteran
# 256
04-18-2013, 10:01 AM
I have a question. Why is the T'Varo Warbird Retrofit listed as Tier 5 (Rear Admiral). Isn't Tier 5 Vice Admiral? Does it being for "Rear Admiral" mean it's inherently weaker than ships at Tier 5 Vice Admiral?

Thanks. ^_^
Original Join Date: January 2010
Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)
Empire Veteran
# 257
04-18-2013, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Celebrate the upcoming Legacy of Romulus expansion by pre-ordering a Legacy Pack today! This pack contains valuable items to aid you in your journey of rebuilding the Romulan legacy.

Click here to learn more about the Legacy Pack.
Before i buy anything brandon.

i got 3 important questions that cannot be ignored.

1st question: CLOAK will the cloak bugg be fixed for the romulans and any other cloaking unit??
Cloak is the esssence of the romulan playstyle getting decloacked when you get messages ruins EVERYTHING!!!!

2nd question:

Veteran ship 1000day for uss lifetimers for romulans has been secured yes and is on its way ?
that is not from the feddies or kdf side. aka chimera and the other kdf equivalent.
its something diffrent yes ?

3rd question Liberated BORG playable captain reman or romulan will be aviable to uss lifers yes ? same as it is for klinks and feddies ?

thanks for your answers and if its yes to all 3 of them i will buy the pack today as a token of good faith.
If only they fix Cloaking bugg *new message BOOM decloacked.
Empire Veteran
# 258
04-18-2013, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
You can always get them during a C-Store or Zen sale.
If they are available for c-store purchase, then it's not so bad. I thought they were exclusive to the pack and thus, unattainable through other means.
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 259
04-18-2013, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alarikun View Post
I have a question. Why is the T'Varo Warbird Retrofit listed as Tier 5 (Rear Admiral). Isn't Tier 5 Vice Admiral? Does it being for "Rear Admiral" mean it's inherently weaker than ships at Tier 5 Vice Admiral?

Thanks. ^_^
Unlike most Retrofits (VA ships), the T'Varo Warbird Retrofit and Dhelan Warbird Retrofit can be flown at Rear Admiral. Stats will be posted in an upcoming dev blog.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 260
04-18-2013, 10:04 AM
why pay for things in to romulan big legacy pack when i most only want to romula d'direx class battle warbird and the tos romulan warbird of prey which in not in either the big romulan legacy pack or the starter romulan pack.

why is the 2150's romulan warbird of prey is more popular then the tos romulan bird of prey?
Closed Thread