Career Officer
# 51
04-18-2013, 08:15 AM
are you effing kidding me?

i'm sitting on 1400+ Zen and now i can't use them for this Pre Order !?

i want that title too!

...and if i pay... what do i do with that Zen then... god damn it...

PS: you can keep those 30 LockBox Keys and make it $30 cheaper instead...
Captain
# 52
04-18-2013, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
if they make the pack more romulan and less remen I be ok with it
Nine romulan ships isn't romulan enough for you?
Career Officer
# 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Nine romulan ships isn't romulan enough for you?
do I need to name off every thing remen coming in this pack?
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Career Officer
# 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirimuffin View Post
Can we create female Remans, or is this a male-only species like the Nausicaans and Gorn?
There will be female Remans. The assets have been visible in the character creator on Tribble.
Ensign
# 55
04-18-2013, 08:18 AM
Cryptic makes a new record on the highest micro transactions to support the game

125 euro is VERY steep for that pack and are they taking into account players who have silver and gold memberships dont want to have to keep paying through the nose???
Career Officer
hello cryptic!

im a somewhat dedicated player of this game since launch.im a lifetimer too.

need a few answers so i wont throw away my money.

do i need to purchace the upcoming game add-on in order to play it as a lifetime member yes or not?

how long will the legacy pre-order be available?i already spent some money on the kumaris and the vestas yesterday and i didnt know about the legacy pack.i want it.how long will it be available for purchace?this month things are hectic so i cant afford it right now.it'll be more comfortable for me to purchace early may,will it still be there for purchace?

will my veteran status (over 1000 days in game) be available for my new romulan toons?will i recieve a bonus ship and my fireworks on my new romulan toons as it happened with my feds and klings?

do i get any free character slots?

i have unlocked all fed ships on my account.considaring i choose to ally with the federation will all those fed ships be available on my new romulan toons?

thats all.friends from the forums please refrain from answering unless you are 100% sure and can provide a link with official info on those questions.

i would prefer to get answers from cryptic personel ,just to be sure cause 125 dollars arent growing on trees.

Last edited by techstepman1; 04-18-2013 at 08:21 AM.
Rihannsu
# 57
04-18-2013, 08:18 AM
nevermind.
Captain
# 58
04-18-2013, 08:19 AM
I'm going to buy the Starter Pack and then just buy the other items from the C-Store at full-price. It works better for me as I don't buy/use Keys and that $33.75 would be wasted money for me.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 59
04-18-2013, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asassinx0 View Post
Cryptic makes a new record on the highest micro transactions to support the game

125 euro is VERY steep for that pack and are they taking into account players who have silver and gold memberships dont want to have to keep paying through the nose???
What price would you deem to be fair?
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Republic Veteran
# 60
04-18-2013, 08:21 AM
In before the merge

Paid for by the down with Bajor Party
Closed Thread