Captain
# 681
04-28-2013, 01:11 PM
I believe Steam is now offering the various LoR Packs. You should check into that to see what they're charging, and how they're handling conversions and VAT.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 682
04-28-2013, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
I believe Steam is now offering the various LoR Packs. You should check into that to see what they're charging, and how they're handling conversions and VAT.
Euros.... With VAT
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Survivor of Romulus
# 683
04-28-2013, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Not that I see, they only have the steamrunner pack listed.
Lieutenant
# 684
04-28-2013, 01:26 PM
Yeah you're right, don't pay for education, health, transports...

Trying to escape VAT is illegal by the way.
Captain
# 685
04-28-2013, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieutoutpuissant View Post
Yeah you're right, don't pay for education, health, transports...
so US can exist without it and you say

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieutoutpuissant View Post
Trying to escape VAT is illegal by the way.
where?

lemme guess ,going to US to buy stuffs is illegal too? I have an american car in Europe...maybe thats illegal too.
Captain
# 686
04-28-2013, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapeywhelm View Post
Not that I see, they only have the steamrunner pack listed.
Someone posted this in the Legacy FAQ thread a couple of days ago: http://steamdb.info/app/237660/
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 687
04-28-2013, 01:55 PM
No one is trying to escape the VAT its that USD is 1.55 and Euro is 1.14. With VAT USD is still cheaper.
Guild Admin
Element Zero Gaming
www.ez-guild.com
Rihannsu
# 688
04-28-2013, 02:15 PM
Problem is that in euros the pack has a price of 160 dolars... That's a lot of money. Perfect World appears to use the 1 euro = 1 dolar conversion rate when the rate is 1 = 1.30 so i will not pay a lot more only because i'm from Europe.
Republic Veteran
# 689
04-28-2013, 04:56 PM
Quote:
I bought the Standard Pack. I'm sure I'll end up buying the rest in the C-Store - probably all from grinding Diltihium.
As was stated earlier in this thread: DOFF mini-pack and various titles will not appear in the C-Store as separate items.
Lieutenant
# 690
04-28-2013, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Someone posted this in the Legacy FAQ thread a couple of days ago: http://steamdb.info/app/237660/
Looks fishy to me. Notice the fine print at the bottom right
Quote:
This site is not affiliated with Valve, Steam, or any of their partners
All copyrights reserved to their respective owners
.. and of course the url goes to steamdb rather than to steampowered. Might be legitimate, but it makes me a bit hesitant. The steam store at store.steampowered.com only shows STO and the Steam starter pack for me. I would be delighted to be wrong of course -- any directions on how to find these packs for myself on the Steam store would be gratefully received.
Closed Thread