Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Commander
They need to bring in some bridges for the Gorn vessels, and the Nausican Vessels.

Gets kinda old piloting a Nausican or Gorn vessel, and having a BoP bridge....
Empire Veteran
# 2
04-16-2013, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benovide View Post
They need to bring in some bridges for the Gorn vessels, and the Nausican Vessels.

Gets kinda old piloting a Nausican or Gorn vessel, and having a BoP bridge....
Been on the long list if requests for a while now. To be totally honest all these ships should come with bridges to start with. Considering the ships (top tier) are worth around $20 I think a bridge and a full interior like the TOS Conny should come standard to make it more worth the price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Commander
# 3
04-17-2013, 12:03 AM
They non Klingon ships should have had race specific bridges from the beginning.
But since Cryptic handles KDF as 2nd class customers I doubt that will ever come.
Cryptic's shamefull history with the KDF

http://www.stowiki.org/User:Peregrin...ryptic_Studios
Career Officer
# 4
04-17-2013, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawks3052 View Post
They non Klingon ships should have had race specific bridges from the beginning.
But since Cryptic handles KDF as 2nd class customers I doubt that will ever come.
And the KDF handles non-Klingons as 3rd-class citizens so... fuggehdaboudit.

"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Commander
# 5
04-18-2013, 08:22 PM
Same for the fed alien ships - the Vulcan D'kyr, Caitian Atrox, and Andorian Kumari.

But, since we only pay 25-50$ for our ships instead of 250$ because they arent in lockboxes, we dont get bridges -_-
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-19-2013, 06:52 AM
I've actually been attempting to replicate a Gorn starship's interiors in the foundry, based on
the architecture within the graphic novel, 'The Gorn Crisis'. All I can say is that I don't blame
Cryptic for not creating one yet. Why? Because of the cramped, steam and heat filled rooms
which should encompass such a ship. Not to mention that most of the wandering crewman
would have to be dressed like kriosian beachgoers, which isn't pleasant to see on klingons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Bernard Shaw
There are no secrets except the secrets that keep themselves.
Career Officer
# 7
04-19-2013, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
And the KDF handles non-Klingons as 3rd-class citizens so... fuggehdaboudit.
Even if you were right (which I can't find any evidence for) how the heck are those two things related?
Ensign
# 8
04-19-2013, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by telbasta7386 View Post
Same for the fed alien ships - the Vulcan D'kyr, Caitian Atrox, and Andorian Kumari.

But, since we only pay 25-50$ for our ships instead of 250$ because they arent in lockboxes, we dont get bridges -_-
But the Kumari does have it's own unique bridge...

But I do agree about the Vulcan D'kyr, Caitian Atrox, and the other KDF ships that need their own bridges. Hell even the Breen ship should have it's own bridge.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
04-19-2013, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by telbasta7386 View Post

Actually, the Kumari line has their own unique bridge that is a pretty good replica from what we've seen on ENT. But I suspect them getting one for being a 3-pack.
The single "alien" ship purchases on Fed. side don't have unique bridges and although I found something that I consider appropriate & fitting for the Atrox from the Fed. bridge packs in C-Store (I don't remember the exact one atm), there is nothing even close that would fit the D'kyr.
As a fan of ENT. I love the ships and would love to have the Vulcan interiors on the D'kyr as well as the bridge from ENT. on my NX-class.

And in the KDF, every non Klingon ship needs it's unique bridge pack. It's really awkward to see schematics of the B'rel or a Raptor on the interface pannels of a Scourge Destroyer. Also the misty red is a superb fit for Klingons, but I doub't that for ex. Orions would share the same aesthetics in their interiors.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Commander
# 10
04-20-2013, 08:28 AM
I'd love to see an NX bridge interior, I suggested just that on the cstore more than a year ago, still nothing though. The closest you can get is the belfast/defiant interior, which at least retains somewhat of a military/cramped feel.