Ensign
$100+

Can anyone tell me of a game that has charged $100+ for an expansion?

You guys have got to be kidding me.

Whats sad is you INTENTIONALLY made it that expensive. Not only does it have new content, which is all we should be paying for when buying an this you have threw in crap items like keys and such to make it more expensive. You have done this on purpose. WTF!
Captain
# 2
04-21-2013, 10:16 AM
There is no price for the Expansion. Its just a C-Store bundle that gives all the C-Store Romulan ships and a few extras. Almost everything in it will be part of the C-Store when the expansion hits. There is no need to get it unless you like to own a ton of ships.
Lt. Commander
# 3
The expansion is free. The Legacy Packs are giving hardcore fans a chance to buy a bunch of forthcoming C-Store ships (and other goodies) all at once. (Don't feel bad - lots of people have made the same mistake.)
Empire Veteran
# 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedofpian View Post
$100+

Whats sad is you INTENTIONALLY made it that expensive. Not only does it have new content, which is all we should be paying for when buying an this you have threw in crap items like keys and such to make it more expensive. You have done this on purpose. WTF!
Dude calm your ****! That is just a bonus pack containing future cstore items. The expansion is free.
"We are the United Federation of Planets and we come in peace....unless you have something we want, or refuse to join us, then you have no choice."
Better dead then Fed!
Captain
# 5
04-21-2013, 10:17 AM
Erm, the expansion is free, the stuff what is on offer now is just things you can get advanced instead of waiting to get it for free ingame (Dilithium - Zen - Items)
http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html
Career Officer
# 6
04-21-2013, 10:17 AM
If you are seeing an expansion charged at $100 you need to keep away from dodgey scam websites. STO's expansion is totally free, and the pack they are selling is merely the ships which are expected to bee released on the C-store at launch. They are not the only content at all as there are ships available for free each level up as with other factions.

The pack is really just a chance to pre-buy all the ships at a 33% discount.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Republic Veteran
# 7
04-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirlettia View Post
If you are seeing an expansion charged at $100 you need to keep away from dodgey scam websites. STO's expansion is totally free, and the pack they are selling is merely the ships which are expected to bee released on the C-store at launch. They are not the only content at all as there are ships available for free each level up as with other factions.

The pack is really just a chance to pre-buy all the ships at a 33% discount.
not to mention the titles.... the free 30 keys with the legacy bundle and the remans (for those too lazy to unlock them via rep grind), and a liberated reman Boff.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-21-2013, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedofpian View Post
$100+

Dude do you know how to read? If you do not know something stop pretending like you do. Show us anywhere it says LoR will cost anything. I see its your first post so I wont blast you too hard.
Empire Veteran
# 9
04-21-2013, 10:29 AM
I just saw the price of the expansion and it was 100 billion dollars!
Captain
# 10
04-21-2013, 10:31 AM
Believing everything you see on the internet is unhealthy.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Closed Thread