Career Officer
# 1 Old Drozana Time Capsule
05-02-2013, 05:51 PM
I noticed while on Tribble, they changed around Drozana completely. I dont know when they will release this, possibly with the Romulan patch so I filmed a walkthrough of the current one, incase someone wants to remember that old Drozana setting. I wish I had been able to do this with the Old ESD setting, while the new changes are always cool and of coarse NEW, you will always remember and miss that old look from when you first started the game. I didnt film the new Drozana, I think Ill leave it be so you can be surprised and visit it on your own.

Anyways, heres my video of Old Drozana I uploaded to youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRihiXgQlOM

Dont besuprised if you see yourself in the video if you hangout there often ^^
Current state of STO "video link"

How Picard dealt with ARC! ...STO
Captain
# 2
05-03-2013, 09:08 AM
You should be able to take a turbolift down to the old drozana map. Too bad, I liked how it was an aged version of the one in the Tos timeline.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Captain
# 3
05-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Do you think they plan to change the upper level of the "Night of the Comet" mission to match the new floor plan?
Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Sig by gulberat. Avatar credit to balsavor.deviantart.com
Career Officer
# 4
05-03-2013, 12:35 PM
Thanks for saving the memory, CatStar! :thumbsup:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulberat View Post
Do you think they plan to change the upper level of the "Night of the Comet" mission to match the new floor plan?
I hope so; that's one of my favorite missions. I love beaming in with my all-Gorn away team, blasting all those poor 23rd century saps with polarized disruptor pulsewaves and miniguns and then wandering through the station afterwards like we're no big deal. Oh, and then knocking out all those D7s with a glance...

"Freedom is just a pretty idea unless it's backed by Force."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics