Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Empire Veteran
I will not stand for discrimination against handsome phaser guy on the main page! Now, hot Romulan girl gets her own animated advertisement while handsome phaser guy sits below forgotten and frozen in time, relegated to being a back stage prop. Whatever happened to the glorious time when handsome phaser guy was a main feature on main page? Poor guy will be out of a job and on the street collecting SSI before we know it. I don't think I can ever forgive you Cryptic. Sniff, sniff.
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
04-18-2013, 12:29 PM
It is sexist, surely..... I am not sure.......... yes, I am going with sexist

My Chars = 1 Main (Fed Eng) & 5 Mules for fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Career Officer
# 3
04-18-2013, 12:31 PM
Maybe Handsome Phaser Guy simply prefers being under Hot Romulan Girl? Did you ever think about his needs?
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
04-18-2013, 12:31 PM
They could introduce handsome plasma pistol guy, the Romulan version of handsome phaser guy !
Klingon Helmsman: "Captain, we`re approaching our targets !"

Klingon Captain: "I said Quiet, you idiot ! Now you broke our cloak !"
Commander
# 5
04-18-2013, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qjunior View Post
They could introduce handsome plasma pistol guy, the Reman version of handsome phaser guy !
Fixed it for you.
Empire Veteran
# 6
04-18-2013, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugspatteredjack View Post
Maybe Handsome Phaser Guy simply prefers being under Hot Romulan Girl? Did you ever think about his needs?
A handsome phaser guy only needs his trusty phaser. Hahaha. I think the being underneath part was only coincidence ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by qjunior View Post
They could introduce handsome plasma pistol guy, the Romulan version of handsome phaser guy !
TBH, I don't think hot romulan girl would allow handsome rihansu guy to steal her spot light. She's become too powerful and too ambitious.
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Commander
# 7
04-18-2013, 12:54 PM
What's wrong with being sexy?
Republic Veteran
# 8
04-18-2013, 12:56 PM
I would not mess with Romulan girl....she is not like Vulcan bimbo, and she has a bigger gun.
Commander
# 9
04-18-2013, 01:02 PM
Rommie gal I have heard called "Sohawt"
Vulcan gal= "T'Boobs"
Doesn't handsome phaser guy deserve a name instead of his current generic moniker?
Republic Veteran
# 10
04-18-2013, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricorosebud View Post
Rommie gal I have heard called "Sohawt"
Vulcan gal= "T'Boobs"
Doesn't handsome phaser guy deserve a name instead of his current generic moniker?
I call him not Kirk Kirk