Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Empire Veteran
# 11
04-18-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricorosebud View Post
Rommie gal I have heard called "Sohawt"
Vulcan gal= "T'Boobs"
Doesn't handsome phaser guy deserve a name instead of his current generic moniker?
Bobby phaser joe, Phaser man, Mr. phaser, or Mr. Mc'Phaser?
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Commander
# 12
04-18-2013, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuhteb5 View Post
Bobby phaser joe, Phaser man, Mr. phaser, or Mr. Mc'Phaser?
Bobby Joe McPhaser?

Can I get a ruling?
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-18-2013, 01:19 PM
Handsome Phaser Guy is and has always been nothing more than a back stage prop. They just need to take things further with the sexytime new Romulan lass. Something like "Find your mate today" in flashing letters. Perhaps then, can STOL compete with the likes of that game behemoth seen advertised across just about every website in the dark back alley of the internet... Evony.
Empire Veteran
# 14
04-18-2013, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Bobby Joe McPhaser?

Can I get a ruling?
I like it. It gets a thumps up from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erocker View Post
Handsome Phaser Guy is and has always been nothing more than a back stage prop. They just need to take things further with the sexytime new Romulan lass. Something like "Find your mate today" in flashing letters. Perhaps then, can STOL compete with the likes of that game behemoth seen advertised across just about every website in the dark back alley of the internet... Evony.
That would make the her make seem like some poster girl for some match making site like e harmony. That's beneath her (no pun intended Bobby Joe McPhaser).
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!

Last edited by knuhteb5; 04-18-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Rihannsu
# 15
04-18-2013, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Bobby Joe McPhaser?

Can I get a ruling?
Bobby Joe McPhaser.....hmmmm, YES!
"If you didn't want to get yelled at by a bunch of crazy nerds you shouldn't have posted on the forums"
"Bacon tastes so much better marinated in vegan tears"
Better dead then Fed!
Empire Veteran
# 16
04-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon653 View Post
Bobby Joe McPhaser.....hmmmm, YES!
Come on people, we need your opinion on this. So far, it's three votes in favor of handsome phaser guy being officially named Bobby Joe McPhaser. What other names do you prefer? Help us give phaser guy a name before he becomes a forgotten memory!!!
Captain
# 17
04-18-2013, 02:11 PM
I think Handsome Phaser Guy probably tried to read the threads in the news/announcements sections and eventually was so disheartened with the mountains of nonsense that posters who can't read rain down in there he turned the weapon on himself.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Career Officer
# 18
04-18-2013, 02:12 PM
Any of these. Bobby Joe McPhaser doesn't really roll off the tongue.
Empire Veteran
# 19
04-18-2013, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
I think Handsome Phaser Guy probably tried to read the threads in the news/announcements sections and eventually was so disheartened with the mountains of nonsense that posters who can't read rain down in there he turned the weapon on himself.
It can't be true! I can't believe it! He was too young, with such a bright future ahead of him. Could it honestly be true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jexsamx View Post
How about Cool hand Kirk?

Last edited by knuhteb5; 04-18-2013 at 02:16 PM.
Commander
# 20
04-18-2013, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jexsamx View Post
I think Bobby Joe McPhaser has a lovely ring to it!

Would you prefer something like Pierre Le Pew Pew?