Captain
# 421
05-02-2013, 08:07 AM
If you guys want to argue about Cloak cool downs then do it in the tribble thread. This thread's about the Beta, not the cloaks.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Ensign
# 422
05-02-2013, 08:57 AM
When will we have Round 2?
Ensign
# 423 reman character
05-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Do you have to buy the legacy pack to get to play as a reman or are they planning on making it available to everyone once the expansion goes live
Captain
# 424
05-02-2013, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmarr1964 View Post
Do you have to buy the legacy pack to get to play as a reman or are they planning on making it available to everyone once the expansion goes live
Remans are a C-Store species. You either need to buy one of the bundle pre-order Packs or you can buy the Remans individually directly from the C-Store the day LoR goes live.

You can also earn/unlock a Reman species by doing the Romulan Rep system.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Ensign
# 425
05-02-2013, 09:34 AM
Thanks for that so i will start saving up the zen as i will be getting a reman officer when the expansion goes live as i cant afford the legacy pack at this time
Ensign
# 426 Cool!
05-02-2013, 11:40 AM
Awesome! Can't wait...
Survivor of Romulus
# 427
05-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Cryptic did not only randomly choose. It has been stated, in this thread, that regular Tribble testers were given priority, and then the rest of the 1,000 players invited to Closed Beta were randomly determined. Thus the best way to get invites is to regularly test.
The only post in this thread that mentions this is by yourself. So is there any official source on this?
Rihannsu
# 428
05-02-2013, 01:41 PM
I do remember reading that somewhere too.

I know it's legit. Just can't remember the source.
Lieutenant
# 429
05-02-2013, 02:02 PM
Hoping and hopping for round 2
Starfleet Veteran
# 430
05-02-2013, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

A little clarification since I've seen a few questions about who got in the beta and why. First, as dStahl mentioned, we'll be getting more players in before the launch of Legacy of Romulus, including an open beta period. We can't wait for you all to be able to try it out and sincerely appreciate how excited you are by it.

For this first round of Closed Beta invites, they were sent to players who had tested on Tribble during the past several weeks since it's been updated with the new code for Legacy of Romulus, and those who had received Tribble Testing Rewards in the past for the more recent Tribble test weekends. This criteria allowed us to find players who have been testers in the past with the goal of them testing the new content and providing constructive feedback in the forums.

Again, we'll be getting many more of you in as soon as we can, as we know there are many of you who also can't wait to try it out and leave your feedback. Thanks for understanding and see you on Tribble soon!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This is from earlier in the thread. For the person who wanted the official confirmation.
"That hurts worse than the uniform." - Dr. McCoy on the Vulcan salute
"On Vulcan, the teddy bears are alive. And they have six-inch fangs." - Spock on sehlats