Empire Veteran
# 61
04-18-2013, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Where's my invite . . . oh wait. . .
Looks like I am not cool enough either! lol

Edit: Although being based on different playing styles I can understand though because I don't ever put all my eggs in one basket so my testing probally might not be what they are looking for.
Career Officer
# 62
04-18-2013, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
Greetings!

The Star Trek Online team is happy to announce that Legacy of Romulus is beginning a limited Closed Beta!

The first round of invites are in the process of being sent out. If you receive one of these invites, then the account associated with the email address has been granted access to create a Romulan character on the TRIBBLE test server.

While the first round of invites is limited, we will be adding more accounts as we approach the May 21 release date.
Trouble tickets still the best way to relay test feedback?
Captain
# 63
04-18-2013, 04:08 PM
Where to report the bugs? Already got one. Login server disconnects during creation. Then tried to speed it through with default and then I random a name to get "must be 3 more characters" then login server disconnect.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Captain
# 64
04-18-2013, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthstormstrike View Post
Where to report the bugs? Already got one. Login server disconnects during creation. Then tried to speed it through with default and then I random a name to get "must be 3 more characters" then login server disconnect.
Bugs go in the Tribble forum.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Ensign
# 65
04-18-2013, 04:15 PM
I hope I get an invite! Been really looking forward to Season 7, always wanted to play a Romulan
Career Officer
# 66
04-18-2013, 04:18 PM
Received the email before I even saw this thread, pleasantly surprised.
Lieutenant
# 67
04-18-2013, 04:19 PM
Wow, just as I read this I got an email. Here's hoping!
Ensign
# 68
04-18-2013, 04:21 PM
on one hand, testing this stuff would be awsome
on the other hand, spoilers may ruin the surprise on holodeck
Captain
# 69
04-18-2013, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borgkiller31 View Post
on one hand, testing this stuff would be awsome
on the other hand, spoilers may ruin the surprise on holodeck
Yeah. That's why I never test on Tribble any more. I'd rather play it on Holodeck and just have fun with it.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Lieutenant
# 70
04-18-2013, 04:23 PM
I just hope that being a frequent tribble player isn't a requirement. :/