Starfleet Veteran
# 111
05-10-2013, 02:42 AM
Cloak and Dagger

Should Virmek be a reman, why is that his now Romulan.

Temporal ambassador

Still getting bridge officer in the wrong places. Niven is the place where Satra is suppose to be and that is on the bed behind Tasha Yar. Hiven also have the dialogs for Satra when you talk to home.

Satra is in the wrong place too, just by the stairs at the entrance. When you speak to her she have the dialog for Veril. Veril is not present in the mission.

Tovan is in the right place but have the wrong dialog when you speak to him you get Veril dialog instead.

Tasha Yar still address as starfleet officer.

Why the captain of the Pastak hail you for the first time, the pop window display a galaxy bridge background instead of wells bridge background.
"You ask why we give our ships computer normal emotions. Do you really want a warship incapable of loyalty?"
Lieutenant
# 112
05-10-2013, 02:55 AM
Missions are still great. There were only a few things here and there I noticed with the current versions.

Sleepers:
-The pirates are annoying. I restarted the mission three times because I could not find all of them since I scanned the other objectives first. On the fourth time, I got lucky in finding the second pirate, since it was not in its original spot. The rest of the mission went smoothly.

Revelation:
-This was a pretty hilarious bug that happened at the last ship encounter:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...CC5B5A58FB694/

Mind Game:
-Hakeev's console had an unfortunate console projection angle issue:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...DE6289CDC40E9/

Temporal Ambassador:
-Not all Tal Shiar uniform pieces remove when the freighter captain uniform is put on. Here is the one I noticed:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...175F650336AAB/
-Hiven became Satra in dialogue:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...55B19863C32F1/
Career Officer
# 113
05-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Cloak and Dagger mission

not getting any firing or animation effects for the Plasma Wide Beam Rifle mk iii, but its showing the dmg to target other grd plasma weapons are working correctly

edit:
Plasma Split beam pistol has 2ndry firing animation but doesn't display the beam when firing

Plasma Piercing beam rifle is not show graphic effects or any animations

edit 2: rofl
switched to the other plasma based weapons (pulsewave and split-beam) and the character will not turn so this happens:

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/...5-10_00028.jpg

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/...5-10_00031.jpg

using rpg controls atm

camera is definetely bugged doesn't matter if using rpg or shooter modes character will not chage which way it faces, might be just this map?

set rally point is also not working at present and boffs have wandered off.....facepalm

completed mission reguardless but the warp trail while exiting to sector space is occurring again, tis red(allied with kdf) vs the green i has been, odd cause it doesn't happen all the time

Last edited by kapla1755; 05-10-2013 at 04:52 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 114
05-10-2013, 08:03 PM
For sleepers

Can the kill pirates objective either be changed to an optional objective or have objective circles/markers placed around their position on the map...
Rihannsu
# 115
05-12-2013, 03:32 AM
In "Sleepers" Remove the cube's "Borg Shield Neutralizer" power or give it a 90 sec cooldown, it's current state is unfair to players at the centurion level.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Founder and Current XO of Gamma Strike Force
Starfleet Veteran
# 116 Azha Auto Nav Broken
05-12-2013, 03:54 AM
Tradecraft navigation desitination to Azha System does not work with auto nav; the map will not show auto nav request on map when mousing over the nav point. It only shows the mission title, "Tradecraft". The star doesn't even show up properly whe trying to view it at long range (you actually have to circle around and search for it.
Ensign
# 117 Sleepers
05-12-2013, 06:13 AM
I quite agree with some of the previous comments on "Sleepers" when I did it, I thought, hey we're in a cube so had the reflex to equip remodulator and my away team too. After a few shots, I thought hey, they my officers don't remodule... And in fact I found strange the Borg didn't adapt in this mission...
So I agree that they definetly should adapt and there should be a remodulation tutorial/message.

For the cube, I had no difficulty at all at Centurion level 17... I just goes boom with the cube as usual :p

In "Enemy Action", we are supposed to be a superior of the Commander (or is it subcommander) but he uses our current rank in the text, thus normally "Centurion" which I found a bit strange...

Last edited by aktarys; 05-12-2013 at 06:18 AM.
Ensign
# 118
05-12-2013, 10:52 AM
In the Making Lemonade portion of Mind Game(s) I tried to pick up the "Neurozine Canister" while my inventory was full, so I clicked the X on the popup window whereupon the damn thing vanished. I had to beam out and do it all again.
Afterwards, as I got ready to beam off Hakeev's ship, my char kept looking in a random direction and kept moving that way whenever i moved the camera via LMB. Neither map changes nor entering shooter mode seemed to have any effect.
Ensign
# 119 Tribble, Legacy of Romulus
05-12-2013, 11:02 AM
I have to say that not only am I very impressed with the character storyline, I find the graphics to be outstanding as well.
The development team did a fantastic job with the tribble server..KUDOS!!!!!!!!!!!
Career Officer
# 120
05-12-2013, 05:11 PM
Sleepers

When you enter the system, Tovan says we are being hailed by Commander N'Vek. When N?Vek appears, it still has Torvan's name.