Starfleet Veteran
# 101
05-10-2013, 04:36 PM
Bigger Picture LOL

While doing the first part of the mission "Bigger Picture" I approached tha Cardassian ship inside the radiation cloaked.

This resulted in my Toon and his dialog being cloaked inside the ship LOL.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ps57ef0741.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...psa87e6827.jpg
"Zero, Zero, Zero...Destruct, Zero"

Last edited by thlaylierah; 05-10-2013 at 04:38 PM.
Career Officer
# 102
05-10-2013, 05:05 PM
During "Memory Lane" after the first mob of Klingons, my character became fixed on where one of the Klingons died and would always look at that exact point until the end of the mission. Odd bug. It rendered one of my weapons invisible. Damage was still done, but nothing for graphics.
Survivor of Romulus
# 103
05-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Under absolutely no reason should there EVER be alliance ships or gear available from ANY Romulan location. If people want stuff from their alliance then they should have to go the one of their allies bases.

also when you pick your ally you're given a bunch of your allies gear, but don't even have the choice of getting the allies gear or Romulan gear. So much for the Romulans being a fully separate faction.

Cryptic's hardline stance on Romulans being a FULLY complete and Separate faction is really starting to tread water, was bad enough when we found out we're not even given the choice for Rom Fleetbases.
Starfleet Veteran
# 104 Price of Neutrality Bug
05-10-2013, 08:32 PM
Just that in Harvson's last speech box, the grammar needs to be checked. I saw two errors
Starfleet Veteran
# 105
05-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Durring the Cut scene in bigger picture the text box gets cut off by the boarder.

http://i.imgur.com/Q9hKVWu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YaVrWGW.jpg

Also if a team member is cloaked there is a chance they will see their cut scene with them cloaked as well.
Career Officer
# 106
05-11-2013, 02:04 AM
In the price of Neutrality, it seemed like the Hirogen mines were only set off by proximity.. some of the time. I watched my Boffs tread all over them in combat twice and not a one went off. I also got contacts from my ship by a random alien who's shoulders appeared to be in a fed uniform. Did the federation plant more ensigns on my republic ship? I mean i know i allied with them,, but shouldn't I have more of a liason status, since I am a member of the romulan republic which is Not a federation world? It's really not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but it still feels off to me when I see it.

The VO in the begining of memorry lane plays to completion whether you've hit continue or not, That may be working as intended, it was jsut something I noticed.

The lighting I do think has been a little better as advertized.. so yay on that! lol I have nothing else really to sy about this area of the game, that I ahven't already, at least so far in as I've gotten back to. I'm leaving off at tyhe bigger picture, hopefully I'll have time later to at least play through that one, if not more.
Commander
# 107
05-11-2013, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thlaylierah View Post
Bigger Picture LOL

While doing the first part of the mission "Bigger Picture" I approached tha Cardassian ship inside the radiation cloaked.

This resulted in my Toon and his dialog being cloaked inside the ship LOL.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ps57ef0741.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...psa87e6827.jpg
Lol, I currently have the same bug.

Kinda funny. I was hoping for some ground combat while cloaked, but oh well, hehe.
Career Officer
The only bug I have seen all day was when I tried to go to my bridge and nothing happened. I tried over and over to no effect and then when I tried to transwarp out again nothing happened. I finally started my engines and moved away from the system and it finally worked.

Other than that small thing I love playing LOR (The story, the graphics, the character creator, the LCARS system, it's great (Although I really don't like the uniforms). Thank you for your hard work.

Last edited by otisnoble; 05-11-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Ensign
# 109
05-11-2013, 11:28 PM
So far I am liking everything about LoR. From the "backstory" of founding New Romulas to how your bridge officers are recruted. The only bugs I have noticed is on occasion when my cannons fire the bolts appear as squares on my screen. Adjusting my camera angle seems to correct this though. All in all a really nice expansion.
Captain
# 110
05-11-2013, 11:57 PM
I have run into a bug in "The Price of Neutrality" that seems to have me locked onto a point 30-33m from the console in the room with the colonists' little secret, just out the front door. This includes during combat, which results me charging my enemies backwards at times. In addition, the ground weapons on Tovan and my captain will not render, including firing effects, but things still die when fired upon. I currently have a Plasma Long-Range Assault Minigun Mk III equipped, and Tovan has a Plasma Piercing Beam Rifle Mk III.

[Edit] Upon entering the following mission, I found that these bugs were persistent across following Ground segments.

[Edit] Having logged out for the night and logging back in, I found that my captain did indeed sense "something" he insisted on staring at on any ground map I enter. The weapons glitch seems tied to those specific weapons, as I have rotated weapons with the rest of my away team.

I have no idea what triggered the permanent lock-on to nothing, but that bug going live would be rather problematic given that it persists on any ground map I enter. Anyone having an idea what triggers this PLEASE post so the devs can head this one off.

[Edit] I have gotten my captain to stop locking onto invisible objects, having cut my internet connection while playing, then logging back in and repeating the last mission I spent staring at nothing (Smash and Grab). I do not know if this was the severed and reestablished connection to the game or the replay, or pure chance, but I can now actually change the direction my captain is facing.

Last edited by breadandcircuses; 05-13-2013 at 02:03 AM.