Captain
# 111
05-11-2013, 11:31 PM
Chavra can't seem to decide what ship she's using, in some scenes her ship is a Mogai, in others a Valdore.
The Valdore has a texturing error on the wings, at a distance or up close, textures are normal, in between the wings are just a plain blank white.
In a price of Neutrality during the cutscene where the Hirogen beam in, some of the Hirogen have no heads.
If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it.
Oh Hell NO to ARC........One Ring to Rule Them all........
Ensign
# 112
05-11-2013, 11:33 PM
Game is greate

I found one small problem in main menu. When you can see your captain, ship and away team. There is not my tactical Jem?Hadar male officer show properly. I can see eyes and boots only. In game is everything OK.
Ensign
In the cutscene when Tovan and the player transport over to the disabled Cardassian ship. The cloaking sound is made instead of the transporter sound and the player arrives cloaked. The ship was cloaked when I transported

Also the reward doesn't match the one listed in the assignment, it's a console instead of a rifle

Last edited by jojobevco; 05-12-2013 at 12:18 AM.
Captain
# 114
05-11-2013, 11:59 PM
Another thing I noticed during Bigger Picture, some of your characters speech "bubbles" are hidden by the upper letterbox bar during the Cardasian ship interior animation.
If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it.
Oh Hell NO to ARC........One Ring to Rule Them all........
Ensign
Ok, so two episodes I've had problems with cutscenes.

In "Bigger Picture" when my PC and Tovan Khev beam over to the Cardassian ship in the gas anomaly, my PC doesn't materialise after transport properly and stays transparent for the entire cutscene. Also, some of my PC's dialogue/speech-bubble ends up placed too high, and the top part of it is cut off by the edge of the cutscene.

In "Smash and Grab", during the cutscene for the 2nd transport ship we beam onto, there are two Tovan Khevs - one who's talking to my PC as a major character, and another one who is with the other bridge officers, looking round the corner.
Captain
# 116
05-12-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypat1a View Post
In "Bigger Picture" when my PC and Tovan Khev beam over to the Cardassian ship in the gas anomaly, my PC doesn't materialise after transport properly and stays transparent for the entire cutscene. Also, some of my PC's dialogue/speech-bubble ends up placed too high, and the top part of it is cut off by the edge of the cutscene.
Hehe, yeah, my toon stays cloaked during the whole cutscene as well, if I beam there from a cloaked warbird.

And a bigger problem with "Bigger picture", my KDF Allied toon still can't replay the mission. The "replay" button is greyed out.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Career Officer
# 117
05-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Neutral No More

Just unlocked Duty Officers. Went to New Romlulus, and got my initial cadre. When I started assignments, the Bridge Office contact's head is so big in the window that parts of it are cut off.

Price of Neutrality

After defeating Lortrix, when you arrive at your ship a bridge office contacts you, the picture is Satra, but the name is Torvan Khev.

Memory Lane

After I pass the first group of "enemy" searchers, I come across a group of Khelids by D'Vex's old lab. My character seem to always be pointing in the direction of the fight with the Khelids. AS if there is something that I targeted in there. But nothing is there and no enemy targets at the top of the HUD.

Bought a Piercing Beam plasma rifle form the away team vendor at the flottila. The rifle is the correct mark for my characters level, and it is equipped. When I switch to it, the rifle does not appear. The power tray shows it's bolt setting, but I cannnot fire it.

Tradecraft

After talking with your contact and you leave the Drozana station, instead of appearing outside the station you are waping into the vicinty of the station in sector space.
Lt. Commander
# 118
05-12-2013, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypat1a View Post
In "Bigger Picture" when my PC and Tovan Khev beam over to the Cardassian ship in the gas anomaly, my PC doesn't materialise after transport properly and stays transparent for the entire cutscene.
same here, if you cloak a ship main character is also cloaked during a cutscene
Starfleet Veteran
# 119
05-12-2013, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedsnake001 View Post
Where is D'Nak's helmet? I found the painting, but the helmet on the bridge was not to be seen. Is it an appearance piece?
It is on your desk in your ready room; at least mine is.

Fleet Commander
Caprica's Revenge
(...actually active since November 2010, which may one day be important to archaeologists, but not to anyone else...)
Starfleet Veteran
# 120
05-12-2013, 05:40 PM
"Bigger Picture:" 'Vanishing Point' through Close

Once again, there is a kind of very fast screen blank-out following each cut-scene in the sequence aboard the derelict Cardassian ship. While this causes only the briefest of inconveniences, I have noticed that the controls and graphics/sounds are a little laggy for several minutes afterward. One thing quite inconvenient during this lag is that the dialogue boxes don't respond smoothly, sometimes not at all. So, when confronting the Cardassians, I had to eventually click the 'X' at the top right to close the window and allow the sequence to move forward. Several of the weapons were also slow to respond, as if the buttons had not been clicked. This does clear up eventually, but it takes place at times wherein faster response is important or, at least, would make things flow better.

One thing that bothers me quite a bit: OK, we are Romulans. BUT, we are a different kind of Romulan at this point, and are doing EVERYTHING in our power to distinguish and distance ourselves from the Tal Shiar. Why then, when we confront the Cardassians, are we all of a sudden "Cardassian scum" this, and "No wonder the Dominion abandoned you" that? Seriously, up until this sequence, we were being given the choice - or at least the appearance of choice (the game directed you to where you were going to go anyway, but we at least are made to feel we have some sort of hand in our destiny) - to be diplomatic, sneaky, or confrontational. All of a sudden, here, we are hardliners, and we sound more like the Tal Shiar than the Romulan Republic of D'tan's design, and that we have recently sworn to cling to. This is a little off-putting to be suddenly given a personality we may not desire. More choices of actions, please - don't decide for us how we will act.

Finally, at the end of the sequence, we are told to "...go to the Mempa System" and from there, follow the True Way ships. Only problem here is - WE ARE ALREADY IN THE MEMPA SYSTEM at this point and, in fact, have just finished our business there...

...and are told to "follow the True Way ships into the Eta Eridani Sector." BUT, we have just destroyed them all, so who exactly are we following? The dialogue here doesn't make much sense. Also, one tutorial about how to use the sector/area/galaxy map (as done - strangely, I might add - to get to the Mempa System) is quite enough, even for people who might be new to the game. A second time here seems quite redundant, and is a bit of a waste of time and graphics, in my opinion.

"Smash and Grab"

In the sequences wherein we board the transports we have disabled, we beam to Transport #2 and encounter heavy Cardassian resistance. Not a problem, generally, but I suddenly realized I had no back-up! Why? Because my BOffs did not transport with me! I had to die and re-spawn to get them to appear! They also have a tendency to stay static for a bit too long after transporting to Transport #3 - I was halfway up the corridor before they finally started following me!

Fleet Commander
Caprica's Revenge
(...actually active since November 2010, which may one day be important to archaeologists, but not to anyone else...)

Last edited by clannmac; 05-15-2013 at 10:44 AM.