Good to see what became of slamek. The way the bridge officers were introduce felt really good.
Actually, I believe the Cretaris mission is BEFORE the Coliseum. So this is actually what happened TO him, and how he arrived at the coliseum where we first met him (which makes me think these aliens are the Iconians, or at least servants of them).
But like another poster said, I too wanted to shoot him when I saw him. You think the lights are bright? Look at my disruptor beam.
Last edited by phoenix841; 04-19-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Really like the organic way that you build your initial crew, I've only played through the initial series, but hopefully that sort of thing continues.
I did notice a couple of issues:
On the starter world, during the celebration cutscene, all characters on the platform were buried up to their knees.
During "The search for New Romulus", on Dewa 3 there is a typo/grammatical error when interacting with the wildlife "This creatures are fascinating" should be these or creature is.
Beaming back to the ship from the Khitomar station unslotted my boffs, fortunately the first fight is only one ship so re-slotting wasn't an issue, but still, there is a problem somewhere.
Finally, the contact dialogue with the Federation upon reaching Eta Eridani Sector Block seems to have changed the background on the viewscreen to some kind of colony view, despite the Captain acting as though he is still on his bridge (As per the first contact in the mission briefing). I would have a screenshot of this, but it captured without the ui, so it is just my ship and not very helpful.
Overall it is very encouraging so far, looking down the mission journal shows a good lot of unique content as well, so thumbs up!
First thing .. WOW... it is great to see what you have done and so far I could not find any problems... just some small things that you will fix in time I think :
- At Gasko : Hive that you need to talk with is not at the place where the mark on the map says.
- Dewa III : if you kill the Creatures the dont die, the just run out off your way and the just vanish.
- Ajilon colony : when you kill Lortrix he goes down several times and the dialog is gone, so you have to walk to Lortrix again where he felt down and talk to him again.
- General :
- sometimes you click a button and nothing happens or it happens after 3 or 4 clicks... not only on my charakter.
- the long subtitles are so fast gone like the short ones... please adapt them
- if someone is talking to anybody you just see moving there mouth but there is nothing to hear from them
- if you change the colors of your shirt at the tailor, the colors are to far in the charakter preview
- when you have choosen fed. side and your ship goes to warp, are the warp nacelle blue and not green as they should
- the libary console at your bridge shows you 2 time exit and only the first button brings you to the files you need to work at
And please, you already started to translate things into German, please translate the rest too
All those things are just little problem.. I really like to play the LoR and I will keep my eyes open for more.
Overall enjoyable, very cohesive story so far, actually makes you feel part of the new Romulan Republic
'The Search for New Romulus' > 'All Good Things Have a Price': After beaming back to the ship from the planet surface, Bridge Officer Stations were unassigned
Respecc Token: a) After completing ?Turning Point,? I used the ?Respecc Token? ? and after ?activating? traits, I am unable to commit them; also after ?activating? them, unable to ?remove? them from the list.
b) Token also reset my Space Skills, but left my Ground Skill points intact.
Love the way your initial bridge crew comes together, but would like to be able to modify uniforms...