Lieutenant
# 331
05-09-2013, 08:48 PM
Replayed the missions, current voice work is awesome. One thing I noticed for the tutorial (spoilers below you are warned).

D'Vex speaks about his captain in the voice dialogue, but in the textual dialogue, refers to his superior as commander: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...AFB5D74CA26F5/
Survivor of Romulus
# 332
05-10-2013, 06:48 AM
I've leveled my romulan character until Level 11.

First of all: I really liked how the background story grows with each episode. Something that I really missed in the early Fed-only missions.
I liked all the voice overs and loved the new maps. Seriously they are awesome. Especially the Flottila and the village.

The idea with the introduction of the first BOs gives the some kind of "personality" and "life" instead of beeing just a simple NPC. Something that I loved in other non-online RPGs. Good Job, Devs.

One thing that I really didn't like was the speed of the subtitles in the intro. I really couldn't follow them. Maybe you already changed this or added Voice Overs - so I don't know. Just my comment from 3 weeks ago.

I liked the romulan Bird of Prey. But I didn't get what this new singularity skill does. If there was an introduction during the tutorial I missed it.

When I visited the bridge there were some Federation NPCs sitting on the chairs.

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php...1368190065.jpg
http://www.directupload.net/index.php?mode=upload
Ensign
# 333
05-10-2013, 10:02 AM
In 'Gasko Blues' the station commander can be killed before you've spoken to him.
Captain
# 334
05-10-2013, 11:22 AM
Okay, I rerolled a new Romulan character and started over after the wipe. So here is some feedback.

Hakeev. It looks to me he has not the same voice as in the the FE Romulan episodes. He also made there a much more impressive performance. I cannot take the guy serious. Perhaps it is because you have already beaten him. On top of that when I shoot at his ship with my kitbashed boat his eye is hurt, Oh! my eye, he yells ... I dunno, I can't help laughing.

Veril. She really looks better and in general I like this version of the female Reman. There are however some dialogue windows with here old face.
Ensign
# 335
05-10-2013, 12:09 PM
I hadn't logged onto Tribble for last 3 weeks, and was expecting to resume with my Rommie. Didn't realize there was a wipe, so here I am starting again from scratch.

So I'm going through the beginning tutorial, and I see that the video choppiness during the initial space sequence was fixed. Awesome. Then, got to the flotilla, and the first cutscene is still showing the Romulan NPCs stuck waist-deep into the floor, trying to jump out of it. Pretty funny, but a glitch nonetheless.

That's it thus far.
Ensign
# 336
05-10-2013, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajddominion View Post
Replayed the missions, current voice work is awesome. One thing I noticed for the tutorial (spoilers below you are warned).

D'Vex speaks about his captain in the voice dialogue, but in the textual dialogue, refers to his superior as commander: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...AFB5D74CA26F5/
Yes i got this also when i spoke with D'vek
Career Officer
# 337 Tutorial
05-10-2013, 05:34 PM
I played in closed beta and have returned and splitting my time between a KDF and a new Rommy. I thought I would replay the Rommy to see what all had got changed and see if I could help one thing I noted so far was a slight Voice over and text difference.

Tutorial A Day in the Sun
Return to D'Vex with your findings.

VO:" That is what my captain..."
Text: "That is what my commander..."

Side note: love everything I have seen and glad to be a part of such a great MMO
Thank you!
Ensign
# 338
05-10-2013, 05:55 PM
So far so good cryptic. Its looking mighty good. Nice back story
Lieutenant
# 339 From the Ashes findings
05-10-2013, 06:30 PM
Really love the LoR expansion.
I am listing some of the minor errors I have found to help improve.

1.) When you get the warbird and are shooting freighters for scrapped neutronium Tovan Kev (my bro) says something different from his text, HOWEVER his text reads "D'vex would be been happy to see his ship put to use"....or something to that effect, it flew by quick , but not quick enough for me to catch the language error.

2.) if you go to make an Off duty or Formal uniform you are missing body parts.

Those are the only two I found. Just minor ones.
Career Officer
# 340
05-10-2013, 07:51 PM
In Crateris, there is a minor exploit... You can beam down to the planet, get to the point of claiming the ground equipment, claim and equip, Beam out, Beam back down, rinse and repeat...

(Probably not the intended actions...)