Career Officer
# 341
05-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Not sure if appropriate place but makes most sense here.

New Romulus Command Center's Space Equipment vendor sells Phasers instead of Plasma.
Rihannsu
# 342
05-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Redid the tutorial:

1) Some voiceover glitches of overlap during cutscenes or some that don't sound at all.
2) When the attack starts, your character uses a Federation tricorder to scan the wounded.
3) Tovan Khen shouldn't mouth anything when it says, "Want... you... Want...ship..."
Survivor of Romulus
# 343
05-10-2013, 10:09 PM
When doing the survey mission on the planet that later becomes New Romulus, the scanning of radiation samples brings up the data sample mini-game and not the radiation scanning mini-game. This happened for every instance that I had to scan radiation.
Ensign
# 344 Feedback
05-11-2013, 12:48 AM
I absolutely loved the Romulan tutorial, especially the voice over instructions. I don't know about the new KDF one yet, but I think this needs to be done for the Fed too.

The only issue I have is with the character creator and tailor. There needs to be more lighting on the character. I could hardly see any differences in the colors I was choosing for the uniforms.

So far, what I've seen is awesome. I'm looking forward to playing a Rom when LoR goes live.
Captain
# 345
05-11-2013, 02:15 AM
Ok, this might be a hard one, often you see characters clutter up into each other. A lot of games have this as mostly the characters are not 'solid' and/or there is no collision detection.

I did see it seldom in STO, but I saw it sometimes in this new expansion. The tholians in the New Romulus mission and my character when inside a turbo lift (the mission where you check a starbase that turns out to be a Tal Shiar base).

Another thing. I went to New Romulus Command after I received the mission to visit the officer to get my Doffs and I could beam down to Embassy or Embassy. I think one is wrong and since I am not in a fleet, the Embassy option should be inactive.

BTW. I play with German language setting (Botschaft - Botschaft).
Rihannsu
# 346
05-11-2013, 03:48 AM
Crisis on Crateris: Veril's "headshot" when she speaks to you, changes from scene to scene, between two different models.
Empire Veteran
# 347
05-11-2013, 04:17 AM
I played from start to allying with the KDF. Some of the things I noticed were
(my computer is not the best, but more than capable)

1) When creating my toon, I didn't see the random option, the symbol you used is not intuitive at all. I did find only because I looked and I knew there was suppose to be one, but new players might not. Use your tutorial to point that button out.

2) First battle scene done with your new ship was very slow and sluggish. Do to the background I think, kind of like pi canis is now when you defend it against the borg. Going to a darker background I think would fix this.

3) The missions are listed to the right side with an arrow that you can click to go to the next step in the series. This faulters when you are looking for your home world. The first area is just fine, but the last 2 areas you need to use the map instead (otherwise you go back to first area)

I enjoyed the trial and thanks

Mostly a KDF player
Fleet *Working as Intended. Not a slam, just a way of life... contact me in game for invite @emt27
Commander
# 348
05-11-2013, 05:56 AM
Redid the tutorial.

Voiceover error:

D'Vex mentions "captain" instead of "commander" when saying the sentence "That's what my commander believed."

Voiceovers appearance is confusing. They appear in some scenes but not others.
Joined STO in September 2010.
Rihannsu
# 349
05-11-2013, 06:00 AM
In the mission "Turning Point" at the Khitomer conference, Tovan says "They are picking up odd ships on the radar ..."

Radar?
Ensign
# 350
05-11-2013, 06:07 AM
the beams are way to big compared to the little shuttle in the PVE rhi'atmosphere event, and the exchange bug when we try to buy stuff