1) Some voiceover glitches of overlap during cutscenes or some that don't sound at all.
2) When the attack starts, your character uses a Federation tricorder to scan the wounded.
3) Tovan Khen shouldn't mouth anything when it says, "Want... you... Want...ship..."
When doing the survey mission on the planet that later becomes New Romulus, the scanning of radiation samples brings up the data sample mini-game and not the radiation scanning mini-game. This happened for every instance that I had to scan radiation.
Ok, this might be a hard one, often you see characters clutter up into each other. A lot of games have this as mostly the characters are not 'solid' and/or there is no collision detection.
I did see it seldom in STO, but I saw it sometimes in this new expansion. The tholians in the New Romulus mission and my character when inside a turbo lift (the mission where you check a starbase that turns out to be a Tal Shiar base).
Another thing. I went to New Romulus Command after I received the mission to visit the officer to get my Doffs and I could beam down to Embassy or Embassy. I think one is wrong and since I am not in a fleet, the Embassy option should be inactive.
BTW. I play with German language setting (Botschaft - Botschaft).
I played from start to allying with the KDF. Some of the things I noticed were
(my computer is not the best, but more than capable)
1) When creating my toon, I didn't see the random option, the symbol you used is not intuitive at all. I did find only because I looked and I knew there was suppose to be one, but new players might not. Use your tutorial to point that button out.
2) First battle scene done with your new ship was very slow and sluggish. Do to the background I think, kind of like pi canis is now when you defend it against the borg. Going to a darker background I think would fix this.
3) The missions are listed to the right side with an arrow that you can click to go to the next step in the series. This faulters when you are looking for your home world. The first area is just fine, but the last 2 areas you need to use the map instead (otherwise you go back to first area)