Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback
Login

Ensign
# 411 to human
05-13-2013, 06:58 PM
To me when you are doing the Village part it felt to Human like. we are Roms not human dont make us feel like it.Next why are there weapons so out in the open please that is fine in a Human ZVilliage but not in a Rom one.
Lt. Commander
# 412
05-14-2013, 06:03 PM
Some Klingon Voice overs are sounding like they echo... far off...
Lieutenant
# 413
05-15-2013, 11:07 AM
Some notes from my latest run through on my Rom character.

Gasko Blues:
  • In the cutscene on the Engineering Deck, Hiven is wielding a Starfleet-issue phaser rifle, instead of a Romulan plasma rifle.

Turning Point:
  • After the cutscene with Sela, the player and Tovan Khev spawn in the exact same spot.
  • I personally think that the VO for Ja'rod sounds more like a Ferengi (or maybe some kind of nefarious talking pet owned by a villain in an animated cartoon), than a proud Klingon warrior.
  • In the Hall of Heroes, after all the mission objectives are complete, the "Observe Ss'tass" interactable reapears on the map. It doesn't do anything, but it is there.
Ensign
# 414
05-17-2013, 03:11 PM
I had a problem when I arrived at the flotilla. I beamed in, saw the cutscene where someone said we have a lot to discuss, then my computer crashed. When I got back in, I was still in the flotilla, but I could not see the cutscene again, and I can't replay the explore the flotilla mission to see it again. I've also had crashes all throughout overall, moreso than on Holodeck, but they're getting less with each update.
Ensign
# 415
11-07-2013, 01:51 AM
Virinat Ground:

After my character talks through the communicator, and he is supposed to find a rifle, I simply can't obtain one, I see the rifles around the corpse, I saw other characters pick it up, but to me they have no glow, and after I move forward a bit and out of the quest objective area then returning to it, the rifles do have glow as interactive items, but I still can't interact with the items. So I'm locked out of playing a Romulan apparently. I've tried to delete my character and restart over and I have the same problem. Hope you fix that. Was really looking forward to playing a Romulan. Loved the intro movie, it was very inspiring.
Captain
# 416
11-07-2013, 06:51 AM
Why did you necro the thread?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.