Starfleet Veteran
# 121
05-01-2013, 01:36 AM
Unlike the left "Romulan Republic 2" wrist attachment, the right one's trim can't be colored. A color can be chosen but it will not actually apply.

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/w...psa46629f5.jpg
Career Officer
# 122
05-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Rather than post it all again, I thought I'd 'Quote-Me-Own-Post-Dibbler' and reinforce what's still banjoed in the Tailor/Character Creator:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmichc View Post
Well, here's some more feedback on the character creator/tailor (following the 22/04 patch):

- The strange colour palette differences between left and right gauntlet are still there. Here's a couple of screenshots to illustrate what I mean: Right gauntlet, Left gauntlet.

- On some occasions (but not all), the colours will get linked together, so that changing the 1st colour of the trousers (for example) will change the first colour of the rest of the outfit. This also applies to boots changing the colour of the chest gear, and other circumstances. Here's some pics to illustrate this problem: Trousers linked to jacket, Boots linked to trim and chest gear
(The colour linking seems to only happen to my bridge officers, not my captain. However, the colour palettes are still different between left & right vambraces)

- Initial character creator is also somewhat dark and moody for some reason, making it difficult to see what my character looks like. Character creation screen.

- None of my Romulans (character or Romulan BOffs) have access to the Winter Jackets. My new 'ally' BOff, on the other hand, does. This is somewhat annoying as the Romulan contact on Drozana is wearing a short black winter jacket. I was hoping to make my character can look like this.

- Edit: my male BOffs (I have yet to get it on my male character) have the problem others have mentioned of the Tal Shiar uniform being an amorphous blob before the correct map is selected.

Tim
Tim
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
-Sela now has a cape.
-She'll be starring in a 3-part miniseries on the Elements Network (Entertainment for Romulan Women) called "How Sela Got Her Cape Back". It's a feel-good story about women's empowerment and the importance of a good wardrobe for military leaders.
Career Officer
# 123 My Romulan Uniform
05-02-2013, 11:42 PM
Yes my uniform is clipping with the Fed. Romulan Uniform, The boots are showing thruogh the pants of my Romulan near the knees and only at the sides.Or that least near them.
Ensign
# 124
05-03-2013, 10:46 AM
anyone know why i cant change the secondary option from the visor 2 ? i have only the metal option
Survivor of Romulus
# 125
05-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Reman toons are able to use the Nemisis outfit
Empire Veteran
# 126
05-03-2013, 05:56 PM
New shoulder pads... not really into these very much. They stick up too far! They look more like cheese wedges than any kind of insignia.

Also, so far the colors don't work too well - on the Captain (should be Commander), there is no way to set the back 'tail' color.
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Lt. Commander
# 127
05-03-2013, 06:42 PM
Ok first I just want to say the costume people have done a bang up job over all. While a lot of other things are really stressing me out at least the clothes are great.

My comment though is about my kit.

Im Tac and I just upgraded my kit. The lights on it are red. would love for them to be green or cyan. The rest of the outfit is a bit generic which is fine for what it is. Changing the lights would just push it a bit more romulan. And better match my gun and tricorder etc.
PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY
Survivor of Remus
# 128
05-03-2013, 06:52 PM
The art team is doing a great job with the uniforms/costumes despite the early bugs.

On a related note, I hope one of the art team devs noticed this thread about an error with the upcoming 23rd Century (TOS) Romulan uniform:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=649291
Lt. Commander
# 129
05-03-2013, 10:12 PM
I love the concept of the captain shoulderpads but when you are at an angle they look very odd.

Its just too chunky on the shoulder.

From behind and straight on it looks fine
PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY
Captain
# 130
05-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grnlbrtnfrnt View Post
I love the concept of the captain shoulderpads but when you are at an angle they look very odd.

Its just too chunky on the shoulder.

From behind and straight on it looks fine
At VA you get a cape...i think i found selas cape maker he is the cardi on ESD