Rather than post it all again, I thought I'd 'Quote-Me-Own-Post-Dibbler' and reinforce what's still banjoed in the Tailor/Character Creator:
Originally Posted by tmichc
Well, here's some more feedback on the character creator/tailor (following the 22/04 patch):
- The strange colour palette differences between left and right gauntlet are still there. Here's a couple of screenshots to illustrate what I mean: Right gauntlet, Left gauntlet.
- On some occasions (but not all), the colours will get linked together, so that changing the 1st colour of the trousers (for example) will change the first colour of the rest of the outfit. This also applies to boots changing the colour of the chest gear, and other circumstances. Here's some pics to illustrate this problem: Trousers linked to jacket, Boots linked to trim and chest gear
(The colour linking seems to only happen to my bridge officers, not my captain. However, the colour palettes are still different between left & right vambraces)
- Initial character creator is also somewhat dark and moody for some reason, making it difficult to see what my character looks like. Character creation screen.
- None of my Romulans (character or Romulan BOffs) have access to the Winter Jackets. My new 'ally' BOff, on the other hand, does. This is somewhat annoying as the Romulan contact on Drozana is wearing a short black winter jacket. I was hoping to make my character can look like this.
- Edit: my male BOffs (I have yet to get it on my male character) have the problem others have mentioned of the Tal Shiar uniform being an amorphous blob before the correct map is selected.
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex
-Sela now has a cape.
-She'll be starring in a 3-part miniseries on the Elements Network (Entertainment for Romulan Women) called "How Sela Got Her Cape Back". It's a feel-good story about women's empowerment and the importance of a good wardrobe for military leaders.
New shoulder pads... not really into these very much. They stick up too far! They look more like cheese wedges than any kind of insignia.
Also, so far the colors don't work too well - on the Captain (should be Commander), there is no way to set the back 'tail' color.
[Louis Cipher][Outta Gum][Thysa Kymbo][Spanner][Frakk]
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Ok first I just want to say the costume people have done a bang up job over all. While a lot of other things are really stressing me out at least the clothes are great.
My comment though is about my kit.
Im Tac and I just upgraded my kit. The lights on it are red. would love for them to be green or cyan. The rest of the outfit is a bit generic which is fine for what it is. Changing the lights would just push it a bit more romulan. And better match my gun and tricorder etc.