Captain
# 171
05-10-2013, 11:20 PM
This is not specifically about my character or bridge officer uniforms, but rather that of my NPC crew. I have a Federation spy on my ship... and he didn't even bother to change his uniform to disguise the fact! Specifically, the crewman is question is a Male/Alien/Tactical officer wearing a Federation uniform, right down to the combadge. I searched the rest of my crew, and found no issues with the only other Alien on the crew, a Female/Engineering officer. Oh, and I have not chosen a faction alliance, to clarify a bit.

Have also notice clipping with all chest gear and belts when worn with Uniform - Jacket Loose / Jacket Medical. Tested on Satra from the The Helix.

Last edited by breadandcircuses; 05-10-2013 at 11:31 PM.
Ensign
# 172
05-10-2013, 11:24 PM
The Romulan costumes are stellar right from the start. It would be interesting to have this effect what is available for Federation and Klingon costumes. Federation costumes largely have been focused on Starfleet being a monolithic naval organization.
In DS9 at some point there was a discussion of absorbing the Bajoran militia into Starfleet. What if costumes reflected the fact that when this type of thing was done the group retained autonomy. This seems a much more Federation concept than a very central authority based military organization.
Klingons should have even more varied costumes as each house would want their own distinctive uniforms. It might even be fun to have "Pre-saved" costumes that would be identified as connected to specific Klingon houses.
Ensign
# 173
05-10-2013, 11:25 PM
Hi Devs: I like to add I didn't get access to reinforce tight pants for my main romulan character but my boff did. There where some clipping issues with the Romulan female uniforms. Just asking when the game goes live will our romulan character get access to reman uniform? I enjoy the expansion and cant wait to play on 21
Empire Veteran
# 174
05-11-2013, 12:40 AM
Lots of clipping with the Romulan Male KDF Uniform, at least when holding a rifle.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=144445406
Ensign
# 175
05-11-2013, 03:16 AM
Minor issue with color options available on male wrist attachments. Left gives limited color options. Right gives full color options. Makes matching a bit of an effort.
Career Officer
# 176
05-11-2013, 04:22 AM
Dont know if already postet but if you press c to kneel with your Disruptor pistol the shoulders come through the republic uniform (the uniform you get when you arive at the fleet) with a rifle the same.

Must correct me it happend also with the klingon romulan uniform

Last edited by laro1984; 05-11-2013 at 06:05 AM.
Empire Veteran
enemy contact not working.
Commander
# 178
05-11-2013, 04:44 AM
Still have some graphical problems.

Tovan
-- Tovan's default belt has clipping issues with Romulan Republic uniforms

Veril
-- Veril's wrist attachment colors are somehow linked with her belt

Hiven
-- Wrist attachment colors are also linked to belt

Legacy of Romulus - Closed Beta - Round 1 Playtester
Empire Veteran
closed captioning needs work
Captain
# 180
05-11-2013, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malakhglitch View Post
Hiven
-- Wrist attachment colors are also linked to belt
This is something that I noticed on other BOffs as well, both on the new Romulans and those of other factions. Some colors get randomly linked to each other. This bug also exists on Holodeck and is often driving me nuts. It's just infuriating when you want a Bridge Crew who share the same uniforms and 1-2 of them can't have the same colors like the rest.