Career Officer
# 201
05-12-2013, 02:14 PM
After finishing the Helix, and claiming the rewards. I accepted Satra and modified her uniform. I found the medical bag option clips inside the medical jacket on her left side. It looks like the strap goes through her jacket.

Also, I applied the Romulan Repulic 3 belt to her, same thing, clips on her left side. Part of the belt disappears into the medical jacket.

Last edited by rifter1969; 05-12-2013 at 02:32 PM.
Captain
# 202
05-12-2013, 02:19 PM
I've said it in two other threads, so here's the mandatory three.

Please allow for the excellent new hair to cross species lines. There's no physiological reason why small forehead species (Romulans, Vulcans, Humans) to not be able to share the new hair, same as with the large forehead species (Andorians, Klingons, Denobulans).

The new hair you guys came up with is spectacular (And I hope you do more) Please don't restrict it. And why did human females only get one new haircut?!?

And to support the people just seeing it and those of us who have been saying it for a while, please enable a minimize function on the side portraits in the tailor, it gets in the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmalogic View Post
I would still like the option of 'no undershirt' for romulan males.

The Remens look great, but their spotted/mottled patterns don't appear on their chests and arms. They need texturing and coloration.

The Remens lack the pale gray/ashen skin and vein textures of Nemesis and Enterprise.

I think the verity of uniforms and the 'space cowboy' inspiration was well done. I like the option of donning a clean Republic uniform, or having my crew look like a rag tag group of Serenity Romulans. Well done.
Please, Remans are not green, they're white. It keeps up their Nosferatu inspiration and reminds us that these are a people who haven't seen the sun in a hundred generations.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Starfleet Veteran
# 203
05-12-2013, 02:43 PM
So I think the new shoulder pad/rank decorations look silly/terrible at the centurion and subcommander level. They stick up awkwardly and just look like someone glued a plastic blob on my character. From the commander level and up the rank pads look really cool.
"That hurts worse than the uniform." - Dr. McCoy on the Vulcan salute
"On Vulcan, the teddy bears are alive. And they have six-inch fangs." - Spock on sehlats
Captain
# 204
05-12-2013, 03:09 PM
I only use those things if I want my character to look like George Jettson. they are just a little too retro sci fi.
If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
Oh Hell NO to ARC........One Ring to Rule Them all........
Career Officer
# 205
05-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Tailor

After getting promoted to Centurion, went to the tailor. The shoulder pad insignia says Lt Commander, not Centurion.

Also, I would like to take a moment and give Cryptic a big THANK YOU! For allowing us to modify the initial bridge officer's uniforms. Tovan's wasn't too bad, Satra needed a little color, but Veril... I couldn't take her in that black clothing that looked like something out of a bad vampire movie.
Career Officer
# 206
05-12-2013, 07:15 PM
Cryptic has done a great job with the new Romulan outfits. However, I do have a question.

After I allied myself with the Federation and the Romulan Federation outfits become available, I noticed that the Romulan Federation pants are not available for Veril. Is this a bug or is it supposed to work this way for all Remans?
Starfleet Veteran
# 207
05-12-2013, 08:31 PM
My romulan captain has still been getting a bit of the shirt clipping out between his shoulders in some animations with the Romulan Republic Uniform jacket 2. Usually this is when he's bent over to use a console (I noticed it consistently when stopping coolant leaks in Defera's Power Plant before the character wipe).

Also, the hair on the back of my head disappears when I'm in water (and one time in a cave).
Lieutenant
# 208
05-12-2013, 08:58 PM
I noticed two things about the uniforms.

The color selection for certain items seem to be odd, limited selections for some items and other received a whole palette of hues.

And the uniforms do not fit smoothly onto the character, instead sort of cutting into the character to create a black void area. I noticed this particularly around the arm joint with a vest on.
Starfleet Veteran
# 209
05-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarastheslayer View Post
I agree that the undo button should be in there, it is just far too handy not to have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattachine View Post
Yes, for all that is holy, bring back the undo button!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyyarpryde View Post
I also was looking around for the undo button after I changed all the colors by accident.
I couldn't agree more! I hate having to save my costume every single time I make a change because I can't just UNDO like I used to.
Rihannsu
# 210
05-12-2013, 11:22 PM
Definite Clipping on the Rom uniform, I noticed it badly on the Female Science officer when in the medical jacket, adding Romulan bracers you see the jacket outside the bracers making it look weird.

Some clipping on the Male jacket and collar as well.