- i miss the UNDO and REDO buttons in the tailor, undoing/redoing a single change like before was really useful, bring that feature back!
- Add some button to hide those face/hair preset hotbars, im playing on a non-widescreen monitor and find the preview space way to small with them visible.. those bars are pretty much useless to me and reduce the preview space down to the point that i have to turn and zoom at every change and thats no fun.
Aside of the clipping issues i'd say the costumes are awesome.
Are there supposed to be visuals for armor and kits or not? On my female I didn't see the kit visual in game, but it is enabled in the tailor. The problem is it was clipping so badly you couldn't tell it was supposed to be a kit. It took me a minute to figure it out.
The Federation coat seems to want to go over the belt- which to me looks weird. It's either clipping badly or just plain looks bad. I'd like to the belt go over the coat.
The federation chest piece just looks odd. It's a couple of pouches, like a belt, only chest high? It would make sense if it was clipped to a tactical vest, but not a belt in the middle of your chest.
Having said that there is not a thing about LoR that doesn't look completely awesome. The new uniforms are sweet.
Rank insignia would be cool but, after playing KDF without it, I could live without it.
I intend to post more extensive feedback and bug examples later this weekend, together with screenshots, but for now the things I've observed:
- No Long Hair option available for Female Romulans. Like, at all... Bwuh? You advertise the expansion with a pretty Romulan lady, you promise us new hair options released with the expansion, yet everything is either Short or Ponytail. Can we please have just straight loose long hair, especially since we see numerous Romulan NPCs with such?
- Clipping issues on numerous clothes without any addons or mixed parts. For example Romulan Civilian Jacket near the armpit - http://i.imgur.com/mQgbmZ7.jpg
The same outfit clipps around the spatula area when the character is running.
- Romulan Klingon outfits either repeat in all upper categories or have bugged names. I'll post screenshots examples later.
- Again Romulan Klingon outfits often have bugged colours. One (for example right) wrist attach displays a wide range of colours available, while another (left) has only few. Same goes for several costume pieces (both upper and lower) which have colour change options that change nothing at all, or have parts which colours cannot be changed.
I wish I could hide the bars with the presets / suggestions for head and hairstyle.
I miss the standard Uniform in the presets.
If I create a Char quickly, but I don't like these presets, I can't find the first one i had.
I have to switch the gender so I wear the first uniform, or i have to pick it out of the advance mode.
Additionally I would like to see the lavish background behind my Char and these windows. But no point of sense why I should Hide all these creationwindows.
Maybe a showcase option, so see the char in the middle of the screen, and I could turn him around and see if he fits in the romulan style in the background.
Not sure if it was my video settings or something else, but I found after customizing my captain after getting to the flotilla, my character's face seemed to not be entirely on the head; I could see a seam where I presume the face joins the head, around the upper part of the neck.
It was sort of jarring not to be able to mess with the appearance of the boffs, but for all I know, that's a function of being early in the arc.
Character editior did not display my modified appearance after purchase, although the changes were there when I exited the editor.
[Louis Cipher][Outta Gum][Thysa Kymbo][Spanner][Frakk]
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING