Career Officer
Ok. It wasn't in the patch notes but I noticed some changes and bugs that are still there.

For the romulan outfits, wrist attach right now has the same color pallet as wrist attach left. Thank you devs.

Romulan boots now have a different color pallet with a lot more colors to choose from. Thanks again.

Bugs:

The romulan belts still have a different color pallet than the chest gear and it's hard to get the colors to match them together.

I just unlocked the Tal'shiar uniform. The Tal'shiar top has no textures at all. It's just solid gray. (I think someone mentioned this already)

With pants category set to 'tight', the Tal'shiar pants look just like the KDF 'Worn Leather'. Not sure if that is intentional, but it's disappointing to have a KDF outfit piece just copied over instead of giving us something unique. (I allied my character to the Federation side).
Republic Veteran
# 2
04-22-2013, 09:46 PM
not sure if the tal'shiar thing is intentional or not, but there is a drop down for the design scheme right below it that fixes it.
Career Officer
# 3
04-23-2013, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderkor View Post
not sure if the tal'shiar thing is intentional or not, but there is a drop down for the design scheme right below it that fixes it.
I beg to differ. If you mean "Material - Jacket" right under "Upper - Romulan Tal Shiar", it is grayed out and can't be changed at all. Even changing the colors have no affect on it.

Proof: http://imageshack.us/a/img198/4167/t...uniformtop.jpg
Career Officer
# 4
04-25-2013, 05:58 PM
I was mistaken a bit. After rerolling my character I got the Romulan Republic uniform. Wrist attach left and right have different color pallets still. This goes for both types of wrist attachments.

The same goes for the Romulan Republic chest gears and belts. Different color pallets between the chest gear and belt so it's hard to make them match.

Romulan Republic boots still have a limited color pallet but this may be intentional.
Rihannsu
# 5
04-26-2013, 01:09 AM
I just noticed that when using the Romulan Federation tops, all of the gauntlets/wrist pieces clip except the Federation ones. That limits variety a bit too much.

On a positive note, you all really did design some great costumes.

Former/Cryptic Name: Captain_Hans_Langsdorff
Founding member, Special Service Squadron
"Fear God and Dread Nought." First Sea Lord, Adm. Jacky Fisher