Captain
# 11
04-19-2013, 12:07 PM
Yeah i was in awe of the interiors, i went back and looked at my fed interiors, this was a bad move as they all are below par. Im loving the feel of everything good work dev's!
Career Officer
# 12
04-19-2013, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregb View Post
Wonder if they will work their magic on these interiors to upgrade the FED/KDF ones
They pretty much have to now.

They.

Pretty Much.

HAVE TO.

That said, at least Fed-side there's no risk of falling into the warpcore and not being able to zone out. (There were invisible walls everywhere in that nice, outdoorsy colony, but you can't put a forcefield around the main reactor? You realize your species is almost extinct, right? At least put up a guard rail!)
Reave
Captain
# 13
04-19-2013, 12:41 PM
The engineering room is WAAAAY too huge, but bsides that it is pretty awesome.

A small nitpick, though, raise the guard rail or install some glass over the warp core pit. It's possible to jump into the pit and then you can't get out. What's worse, you can't beam off the bridge from there so you have to log out and back on to get out.
Career Officer
# 14
04-19-2013, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Wonder if they will work their magic on these interiors to upgrade the FED/KDF ones
I hope so .. Echoing others comments the rom interior is amazing ! Thanks devs
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
04-19-2013, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Eventually we're supposed to be getting some sort of customizable interiors (more customizable than the current "select a bridge/select an interior"). Hopefully it will work something similar to Neverwinter's Foundry for dungeons, where you put in the rooms and connecting spaces where you want and it automatically makes doors to connect them.

Raptr profile
Lieutenant
# 16
04-19-2013, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by direphoenix View Post
Eventually we're supposed to be getting some sort of customizable interiors (more customizable than the current "select a bridge/select an interior"). Hopefully it will work something similar to Neverwinter's Foundry for dungeons, where you put in the rooms and connecting spaces where you want and it automatically makes doors to connect them.
the game will have a 10 years when that happend
Cryptic Studios Team
# 17
04-19-2013, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor63549 View Post
A small nitpick, though, raise the guard rail or install some glass over the warp core pit. It's possible to jump into the pit and then you can't get out. What's worse, you can't beam off the bridge from there so you have to log out and back on to get out.
Listen, if you can't figure out for yourself, not to jump into the giant glowing, spinning blender of death. . . that's your problem.

And the answer is yes, it will blend Romulans.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-19-2013, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Listen, if you can't figure out for yourself, not to jump into the giant glowing, spinning blender of death. . . that's your problem.

lol I have to admit, I don't see how you could fall down there unless you actually try...and if you try....well then...
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
04-19-2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post

ROFL, you should actually make it kill the player if they do this.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Rihannsu
# 20
04-19-2013, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
ROFL, you should actually make it kill the player if they do this.
I agree XD it's fun to stand down there but it really should vapourize you the moment you go down there. Maybe with Nukara's burn effect.