Rihannsu
# 81
04-26-2013, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Absolutely!

Dstahl and Goatshark - Please allow occasional environment kill zones.

I wish things like insane falls, jumping into warp cores, falling off forcefield bridges (like in Fac4028), etc. should kill us. I remember from the tutorial being "trained" that environmental hazards like fire could do us harm. If you're worried, add another sentence in there to include extreme falls, and you're golden.

Obviously, these should be easily avoidable hazards, and if you want to keep the training wheels on, and keep some (otherwise in real-life deadly) fall heights ok, then fine. Say up to 50' is "safe" - but if you fling yourself from a bridge over a canyon and fall hundreds of feet, you should die. Likewise falling into a Singularity Core should keeeeeeeeeeeeel you.

You're welcome.
Totally seconded. The first thing I did when I got to New Romulus last season was try to jump off the cliff behind the transporter pad in the staging area. I enjoy the occasional running jumps off cliffs in Nukara (some kill you some don't but no invisible walls).

So far though, like many other players I am quite blown away by LoR and am happy to return to my former bubbly self after complaining about various nerfs--however much a part of your game-balancing strategy they might have been--for a while.

Former/Cryptic Name: Captain_Hans_Langsdorff
Founding member, Special Service Squadron
"Fear God and Dread Nought." First Sea Lord, Adm. Jacky Fisher
Ensign
# 82
04-26-2013, 03:51 AM
I really like the interior. But i feel the * cloaking device room* is a thing that should be there.
Career Officer
# 83
04-26-2013, 10:37 AM
Yes, they really are well done. I have to agree with the OP.

The Romulan faction really does feel like it has its own look, and the interior work of the ship is very well made and designed. It is well proportioned, and the attention to detail is just great.

Well done Cryptic, you have done an excellent job with this update.

For Ship Charts and Videos - STARFISH1.CO.UK