Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Stuck there for over 30 mins Sol System - other systems are just about 10 mins.
Lt. Commander
# 22 At least yours is loading
01-15-2010, 03:57 AM
Im in the training senario and the game locks up at the Sol system loading screen.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-15-2010, 04:04 AM
Im the same way, complete lock up during Sol System load screen. Deleted a character, made another, same issue.
Lt. Commander
# 24 hehehe relax!
01-15-2010, 05:29 AM
Guys and gals...

We are all here to test... not to actually use this as a game to play.

We are here... to see what works and most importantly... to find what does not work.

Remember that!

i know you all want to play the game, but to play the game we need to find out and let the devs know what is worng with the game in order for us all to be able to play the game without all the bugs.

So no matter how much you all get ****ed off and dissilussioned with the game... remember..we are a team.

A team whom is striving to make this game playable for everyone around the world(including ourselves). We are a team that is finding bugs, informing the devs, whom in turn will find and wipe out those bugs and make this game the game we all want to play with as mimimal as possible probs. And in the end.... we all will enjoy this game more. And to top it all off.. we all can say we were a part of making this game as bug free as any game has ever been before.

Do what you came into this to do... and in the end.... we will all benefit from it and know we are a part of it.

B
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-15-2010, 06:15 AM
From what I've seen, when the server load picks up (say 2 or 3 PM EST) is when the long loads come. I think it has to do with server load, which makes me think you have to constantly query the server as to what to load next. I corresponds to the long time I sometimes get with the character list as well as when I start loading into ground levels as a ship and space levels as a person.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-15-2010, 06:18 AM
It seems like the longer I play one session, the longer my loading times get.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-15-2010, 06:35 AM
I got stuck in the Sol system, well I made a alt and that one got stuck in the Sol system. Last night i got on about 2am PST and i was able to get my main out of the Sol system to Syres sector, then i got DCed and now im stuck there.

Look i love Star trek and i wanna play this game, but you need to fix it befor you ask for alot of money.

P.S to you WoW haters, WoW works just fine.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-15-2010, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by riganze View Post
Im the same way, complete lock up during Sol System load screen. Deleted a character, made another, same issue.
I have the same issue as everyone here
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-15-2010, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panou
Stuck there for over 30 mins Sol System - other systems are just about 10 mins.
Ive been stuck trying to enter the Sol System for 1day now, I got stuck yesterday and still stuck now
Lt. Commander
# 30 not relaxing
01-15-2010, 07:53 AM
I understand we are here to continue the testing on this game. But with only 2 weeks or so to go before launch, this is not looking promising. I am experiencing the same things as the OP and many of the other posters on this thread. Long loading screens, stuck points, sometimes unable to get past the character picking screen, etc. It seems as tho the majority of us are are having the exact same problems. So why not take the game down and fix these problems?? I understand it may take a few days, but at least these small problems would be dealt with so that many of us can continue the game and find other issues that we are unable to reach in the game at this point.