Ensign
I was in engineering checking out my ship just seeing if there was anything interesting. apparently it is possible to jump onto the singularity drive. once i tried to get out i fell down a large shaft below the drive core and there is no way back up.... and no way to beam out...

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7d5b3ff0.jpg

so yeah dont jump on top of your forced quantum singularity drive cores captains XD
Republic Veteran
# 2
04-20-2013, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazisaki View Post
I was in engineering checking out my ship just seeing if there was anything interesting. apparently it is possible to jump onto the singularity drive. once i tried to get out i fell down a large shaft below the drive core and there is no way back up.... and no way to beam out...

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7d5b3ff0.jpg

so yeah dont jump on top of your forced quantum singularity drive cores captains XD
At this time, you can get out of it only by logging out and in, Dan said that they will be making it impossible for people to jump into the Core.
Career Officer
# 3
04-20-2013, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blassreiterus View Post
At this time, you can get out of it only by logging out and in, Dan said that they will be making it impossible for people to jump into the Core.
Get your screenshots from the other side while you can
----
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
04-20-2013, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blassreiterus View Post
No! If I want to jump into the singularity, I should be able to! *pout*

And I still want a Singularity Survivor title!

@Llywela - The ale is the life... and it shall be mine!
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
04-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Resist the temptation to jump....because you KNOW you want to XD

I sure as heck knew I wanted to jump when i got down there lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Rihannsu
# 6
04-20-2013, 01:59 PM
Sorry, but I can't stop laughing. For some reason calling it the "black hole machine" makes me giggle.
"If you didn't want to get yelled at by a bunch of crazy nerds you shouldn't have posted on the forums"
"Today is the oldest you have ever been and the youngest you will ever be"
Better dead then Fed!
Empire Veteran
# 7
04-20-2013, 02:04 PM
people keep saying you cant beam out, does the leave interior button go away or something? its there everywhere else inside the ship
the pvp build and help thread
gateway links(should actually work now) -->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Rihannsu
# 8
04-20-2013, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
people keep saying you cant beam out, does the leave interior button go away or something? its there everywhere else inside the ship
Yeah when you hit bottom the button does vanish and there is no way out beyond logging. Must have something to do with the gravitational forces mucking with the transport beam.
"If you didn't want to get yelled at by a bunch of crazy nerds you shouldn't have posted on the forums"
"Today is the oldest you have ever been and the youngest you will ever be"
Better dead then Fed!
Career Officer
# 9
04-20-2013, 02:50 PM
So you can't escape from a black hole - why is this a surprise?
Captain
# 10
04-20-2013, 03:06 PM
i think instead of making jumping impossible you should shrink and implode like your ship does when it blows up lol

then have you respawn