Ensign
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 13
I was in engineering checking out my ship just seeing if there was anything interesting. apparently it is possible to jump onto the singularity drive. once i tried to get out i fell down a large shaft below the drive core and there is no way back up.... and no way to beam out...

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7d5b3ff0.jpg


so yeah dont jump on top of your forced quantum singularity drive cores captains XD
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 673
# 2
04-20-2013, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazisaki View Post
I was in engineering checking out my ship just seeing if there was anything interesting. apparently it is possible to jump onto the singularity drive. once i tried to get out i fell down a large shaft below the drive core and there is no way back up.... and no way to beam out...

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7d5b3ff0.jpg


so yeah dont jump on top of your forced quantum singularity drive cores captains XD
At this time, you can get out of it only by logging out and in, Dan said that they will be making it impossible for people to jump into the Core.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,028
# 3
04-20-2013, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blassreiterus View Post
At this time, you can get out of it only by logging out and in, Dan said that they will be making it impossible for people to jump into the Core.
Get your screenshots from the other side while you can
----
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 31
# 4
04-20-2013, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blassreiterus View Post
At this time, you can get out of it only by logging out and in, Dan said that they will be making it impossible for people to jump into the Core.
No! If I want to jump into the singularity, I should be able to! *pout*

And I still want a Singularity Survivor title!


@Llywela - The ale is the life... and it shall be mine!
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,432
# 5
04-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Resist the temptation to jump....because you KNOW you want to XD

I sure as heck knew I wanted to jump when i got down there lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 716
# 6
04-20-2013, 01:59 PM
Sorry, but I can't stop laughing. For some reason calling it the "black hole machine" makes me giggle.
"If you didn't want to get yelled at by a bunch of crazy nerds you shouldn't have posted on the forums"
"Today is the oldest you have ever been and the youngest you will ever be"
Better dead then Fed!
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,925
# 7
04-20-2013, 02:04 PM
people keep saying you cant beam out, does the leave interior button go away or something? its there everywhere else inside the ship
______________________________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordlalo View Post
I just wanted to say, I've never seen a more disturbing avatar
the pvp build and help thread
gateway links(should actually work now) -->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 716
# 8
04-20-2013, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
people keep saying you cant beam out, does the leave interior button go away or something? its there everywhere else inside the ship
Yeah when you hit bottom the button does vanish and there is no way out beyond logging. Must have something to do with the gravitational forces mucking with the transport beam.
"If you didn't want to get yelled at by a bunch of crazy nerds you shouldn't have posted on the forums"
"Today is the oldest you have ever been and the youngest you will ever be"
Better dead then Fed!
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,761
# 9
04-20-2013, 02:50 PM
So you can't escape from a black hole - why is this a surprise?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,001
# 10
04-20-2013, 03:06 PM
i think instead of making jumping impossible you should shrink and implode like your ship does when it blows up lol

then have you respawn
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:01 PM.