Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-14-2010, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
I love the Yorktown (The actual CV-10) Good name!
Funny you should say that, because after re-fitting and beaming back up, the name USS Yorktown has disappeared from my ship model!

http://i49.tinypic.com/kasca1.jpg

New update: Despite having new gear and being able to maneuver as normal in the local starbase space, in Sector Space I still move as slowly as I did before getting fixed up. Also still missing the Transwarp ability from my Powers window.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-14-2010, 05:32 PM
I would take a ss but even with the windows open all it shows is the screen without the boxes open
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-14-2010, 06:03 PM
After upgrading and FINALLY making my way back to Regulus, I discover the new weapons I acquired to not function. Shields also do not recharge, nor do commands to focus shields in a particular direction.

I would now classify my ship as completely broken.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayin
After upgrading and FINALLY making my way back to Regulus, I discover the new weapons I acquired to not function. Shields also do not recharge, nor do commands to focus shields in a particular direction.

I would not classify my ship as completely broken.
atleast you can plce weapons and stuff, seriously tho glad you got something, I still cant move
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-14-2010, 06:55 PM
I also have had this bug exactly as you described and it'd crippled my own character. Until it's resolved/addressed I have to create another one and start from scratch.

Submitted bug reports and all that, so I guess we'll see what they have to say.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-14-2010, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTex11 View Post
I also have had this bug exactly as you described and it'd crippled my own character. Until it's resolved/addressed I have to create another one and start from scratch.

Submitted bug reports and all that, so I guess we'll see what they have to say.
create a new character, make your way to a higher level and have it happen again, i dont think i want to go through this again
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-14-2010, 07:20 PM
I have a theory as to what is causing it:

Some aspects of gameplay are being "stuck" to ground mechanics. For instance, the speed at which my starship moves in sector space is exactly the same rate that I would move when I spawned as an avatar in space (ie, my person). There exist some Ground abilities in the Abilities Tab even in space. Further, when I pressed W (as in WASD) the "Forward Shield boost" triangle (normally activated by the Up key) lit up. Something is confused somewhere I think.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-14-2010, 08:12 PM
The same thing happened to me today all my ships equipment disapeared. It took me 40mins to limp back to SOL to get some more equipment on my ship. After equipping it the ship was still useless, slow and with no transwarp etc.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-16-2010, 06:36 AM
Got a canned reply to my ticket, basically forwarding it to the Bugs dept (expected in Beta). So personally I recommend just creating a new character and moving on if it happens to you.